Final Fantasy Tactics A2 CRASH - repeatable

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Losian
Final Fantasy Tactics A2 CRASH - repeatable

Post by Losian » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:59 pm

I initially picked up drasticds because I gave my ffta2 to a friend.

Compatibility says no real problems just some slowness, runs great on nexus 7. however when I do one of the first quests, Green Dominion in this case, drasticds crashes EVERY time I cast thunder, but only thunder, on one of the green mages. a bit scary given the nature of the game for potential crashes midbattle.

Jay Haru

Re: Final Fantasy Tactics A2 CRASH - repeatable

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:07 pm

Losian wrote:I initially picked up drasticds because I gave my ffta2 to a friend.

Compatibility says no real problems just some slowness, runs great on nexus 7. however when I do one of the first quests, Green Dominion in this case, drasticds crashes EVERY time I cast thunder, but only thunder, on one of the green mages. a bit scary given the nature of the game for potential crashes midbattle.
can you upload a savestate? weird. i have casted thunder to them vieras but my game never crashed.
Behold my mighty

Losian

Post by Losian » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:22 am

Only one of the four causes it to crash, its weird.. I will upload a state asap, out of town visiting family and all that. I have a save stat right before i cast it just cause I was curious if its repeat.

Losian

Post by Losian » Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:51 pm

Hrm.. Apparently I had gone past that battle by just not using thunder.. I had an early save state i loaded from and it quit happening from that state.. It must've been some weirdly super-specific occurence - I notice the viera were moving in a different turn order, so if it was some weird bug it was a really strange and particular one. I'll be sure to keep a save state right at the crash if I run into another!