[GUIDE] How to add cheats to be used on DraStic

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
brabroke
Re: [GUIDE] How to add cheats to be used on DraStic

Post by brabroke » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:41 pm

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2124

having problem adding cheat, pls help

BlizzardFrost

Post by BlizzardFrost » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:40 am

FOR THOSE HAVING ISSUES WITH THE CHEATS NOT SHOWING UP OR WITH USRCHEAT.DAT NOT SHOWING UP:
OP forgot to add a step near the very beginning. You need the usrcheat.dat from your DraStic directory. Once you have the three required items OP describes (R4CCE.exe, usrcheat.dat, and the exact same game ROM from your phone), then you can open R4CCE.exe. Follow the first few steps OP provided up to the point of adding cheats. In other words, choose your ROM from R4CCE.exe menu so you can find the Game ID, write it down (feel free to name your game if you want at this point), and be sure to check the "Game Enable" box. Then, this is the step OP forgot to add: make sure you have the particular game selected, then click File -> Import... and select your usrcheat.dat file. And that's it! All of the cheats available for DraStic are now at your disposal. What you see should now match OP's pictures. Find the game you want to add/edit cheats for (this is where your Game ID comes in handy) and continue to follow OP's steps from there. Oh, and if you find the game you were wanting to edit/add cheats for in the imported data, you can delete the entry that you made in order to find the Game ID as you won't need it anymore and it will only be more confusing if you keep it. Hope this helps!

Nanoemp

Post by Nanoemp » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:16 am

Thanks for the guide and the very useful last post

xStarzx

Post by xStarzx » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:53 am

Hi, I have Pokemon Sacred Gold (complete version) on my tablet, and when I click the three dots to find my rom, I can't find it anywhere. It is for sure in my downloads folder on my tablet, I checked it there. It just cannot find it when I search with r4CCE though... The file ends with .nds so I'm not sure why this isn't working :/ Help please?

McGabberson

Post by McGabberson » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:58 pm

Is it possible for Drastic android to Add Cheats on Android itself? Without a PC? :?:

garuda_72

Post by garuda_72 » Sun May 29, 2016 5:18 am

Hi. I followed your guide and added the cheats. But when I open the game's cheat menu it's blank. Pls help. Or if you can give me the usrcheat.DAT for pokemon moon silver it would help a lot. Thank you..

Kurajmo

Post by Kurajmo » Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:20 pm

Anyone have completed cheat for Drastic DS for Pokemon Soulsilver E version?
I really needed for complete pokedex etc.
Any help? I use newest Drastic version from Google PlayStore.

JustJarno

Post by JustJarno » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:11 pm

Hello, I followed your tutorial but It doesn't work even after your post that came up later. I wanna download a patched version of Inazuma eleven 3 ogre attacks but when I do all the steps it still doesn't work for me and I wondered if you had a solution for me. hope you answer soon thanks. :D

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:40 am

JustJarno wrote:Hello, I followed your tutorial but It doesn't work even after your post that came up later. I wanna download a patched version of Inazuma eleven 3 ogre attacks but when I do all the steps it still doesn't work for me and I wondered if you had a solution for me. hope you answer soon thanks. :D
Please don't zombie old threads

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Izuna065

Post by Izuna065 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:17 am

Ist there any way I can usw Codebreaker Codes?