Drastic works in android one?

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
Chaoslordmegaman
Drastic works in android one?

Post by Chaoslordmegaman » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:20 am

First of all, I am new on the forums so i dont know if i am posting this in right section and i apologize if i dont. So i am buying a new phone micromax A1 (1.3 ghz quad core mediatek6582 mail400,1 gb ram, android 4:4.4 with 480x854 pixels) but i am not sure that drastic gonna work fine in A1.please reply. (P.S i have samsung galaxy s4 and micromax canvas 2 A120 colors and Drastic runs perfect in both of them also i am not using any cracks or unofficial version of Drastic. I did brought them from play store for both of my phones and willing to buy one more time for my new one.)

huckleberrypie

Re: Drastic works in android one?

Post by huckleberrypie » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:10 am

It should work fine on an MT6582. As a matter of fact, most games run at full speed on an entry-level 6572 with minimal to no frameskip.

Emu Fan

Post by Emu Fan » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:34 pm

Lol if my 1.2ghz dual core cpu, 512 mb ram and adreno gpu phone can run most games at full speed without frameskip and a hq2x filter your phone must too
Though pokemon black 2 lags a bit in heavy 3d scenes

acid

Post by acid » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:38 am

What do you mean you bought it 2 times and are about to buy it a third time? :lol: Have you ever bought an app before?

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:51 am

acid wrote:What do you mean you bought it 2 times and are about to buy it a third time? :lol: Have you ever bought an app before?
Really makes you wonder if they just have money to spend or they are lying and just don't know how gplay works.
Behold my mighty

Chaoslordmegaman

Post by Chaoslordmegaman » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:43 am

Jay Haru wrote:
acid wrote:What do you mean you bought it 2 times and are about to buy it a third time? :lol: Have you ever bought an app before?
Really makes you wonder if they just have money to spend or they are lying and just don't know how gplay works.
well clearly i'm no expert when it comes to app and mobiles because all of my mobile apps were brought by my younger brother (studying CS now). But when i brought this app for the first time it was my brother google account and second time was my google account (if that makes a difference?). So that makes me wonder if you purchased an app from google store(with your account) then does it stores your purchase for future or i have to buy it again with new phone but same account? I am feeing such a noob right now But no worries donations goes for a good cause maybe a 3ds emu? Haha (but srsly why do i have to lie even if i downloaded a pirated software) i am no liar because the things i like is the one i buy even countless times.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:37 am

Well, basically when yuo buy an app its tied to your google account and can install it on anyy device you have that has your account on it.
Behold my mighty

Chaoslordmegaman

Post by Chaoslordmegaman » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:35 am

Jay Haru wrote:Well, basically when yuo buy an app its tied to your google account and can install it on anyy device you have that has your account on it.
well thanks for clearing this out.really appreciate it sure gonna help me for my future purchases.