DraStic Glitch Repository

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Lordus
Re: DraStic Glitch Repository

Post by Lordus » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:50 pm

xandar wrote: - For the instruction see my previous post. Step into the little stars, wait for the animation to finish, and voila you should have crashed to the drastic main menu.

- Tried making new saves, starting on a previous location, etc...

- I have disabled cheats, altho I noticed that even when disabeling cheats they stay active in the game.
Your savestates starts out with the party being on the ship, close to the shore. That's not really what is shown in your screenshot, an that's why i asked for instructions how to get to that location.
You shouldn't make new savestates, i said you should try to make an in-game save, go to the menu and press 'Reset Game' and then load that in-game save.
That way you can also get rid of cheats, which were captured in the savestate. If you're using a savestate that was saved while cheats were enabled, the cheats will still be active, even after disabling them.

ilam

Post by ilam » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:24 pm

this one is not a big one.. can be solved by selecting "reset game" on the menu, which is the only fix that I worked.. other obvious methods did not, like the "save and quit" methods in-game. I'm not sure if this is a glitch per say or more of the fact that I wasn't quitting properly.. but I just wanted to point it out!

DraStic Version: 2.2.0.2a
Game: Legend of Zelda, Spirit Tracks
Glitch description and how to replicate: Stores' inventory and mailings vary based on the passage of time. For example, if you mail prize postcards, you need to physically wait until the next day to see if you've won. I played this game over the course of four days and collected stamps, which display the date underneath, and I noticed something strange-- all the dates were 1/21, and I never learned the outcome of the prize postcards. The date never changed despite playing over the course of a few days!
Copy of savestate or ingame save: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9IlaW ... sp=sharing

raducku333

sonic colors

Post by raducku333 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:54 am

in sonic colors,at the first boss the upper screen or the lower screen are freezing . I am using version r2.2.1.1 a

Exophase

Re: sonic colors

Post by Exophase » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:06 pm

raducku333 wrote:in sonic colors,at the first boss the upper screen or the lower screen are freezing . I am using version r2.2.1.1 a
Are you using manual frameskip?

Q8-V08

Post by Q8-V08 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:43 pm

RAR isn't working in baconbaconlordusbacon it also downloads v2.2.0.2a instead of v2.2.1.2a

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:48 am

Q8-V08 wrote:RAR isn't working in baconbaconbacon it also downloads v2.2.0.2a instead of v2.2.1.2a
duh! and why are you downloading that anyways?
Behold my mighty

Infernape4ever

Post by Infernape4ever » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:37 am

Hello! I have a problem. My game pokemon soul silver crashes after I battled a pokemon trainer.

DraStic Version: r.2.2.1.2a
Game: Pokemon SoulSilver
How to replicate the issue: Win against a trainer, just the one standing right next to you in the savestate.
Savestate: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwE0oRM ... cslist_api

Thanks and greetings,
Infernape
Device running DraStic:
LG G2 32GB

Miharu

Post by Miharu » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:58 am

DraStic Version: r2.2.1.2a
Game: Okamiden
Glitch description and how to replicate: One of the 'brush techniques' for this game is called 'vine'. When used by drawing a line connecting chibiterasu and the flower, a green line is supposed to be shown in order for the technique to work. But no matter how many times I've tried it just cant seem to connect so I cant continue the game at all. This type of scenario has happend many times (but thankfully those parts can be skipped unlike this part). Thanks in advance.

Copy of savestate or ingame save: https://db.tt/7xjxSeW0

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:28 pm

Miharu wrote:DraStic Version: r2.2.1.2a
Game: Okamiden
Glitch description and how to replicate: One of the 'brush techniques' for this game is called 'vine'. When used by drawing a line connecting chibiterasu and the flower, a green line is supposed to be shown in order for the technique to work. But no matter how many times I've tried it just cant seem to connect so I cant continue the game at all. This type of scenario has happend many times (but thankfully those parts can be skipped unlike this part). Thanks in advance.

Copy of savestate or ingame save: https://db.tt/7xjxSeW0
Try doing it with frameskip turned off.

Miharu

Post by Miharu » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:43 am

Exophase wrote: Try doing it with frameskip turned off.
I've tried it before and it didn't work. Tried it again just now. Same results :cry: