Thanks so much for releasing this for free!! =D

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
fuckinglol
Re: Thanks so much for releasing this for free!! =D

Post by fuckinglol » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:27 am

Last edited by fuckinglol on Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

JimBobIII

Post by JimBobIII » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:28 am

mudlord wrote:I am the one that reverse-engineered this. Exophase himself gave a open invitation to crack this. I obliged.

I did this out of anger for what Exophase and his friends personally did to me for many long years. I also despise the idea that emulators must be commercial/payware.
You were someone who cracked it, sure, but there were files on all sorts of APK pirating sites hours before your temper-tantrum started, so you're likely not the first. In the end, I suppose you even failed at that.

Seriously though, as much as I do enjoy internet drama and whiny kids, you probably do need to get your head checked if you get this worked up over something as simple as $8. Probably ought to refill your multiple-personality disorder meds too.

FaeMinx

Post by FaeMinx » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:29 am

andutrache wrote:
FaeMinx wrote: You aren't very bright are you? That clearly isn't exophase... Shame on you for promoting piracy. And no, ignorance doesn't let you off the hook.
Well when Exophuck does wake up, let him know mudlord did crack his app within hours. ;)

Also you're all a much of idiots paying for an emulator. They should be free and open source.
>Paying to pirate :lol:
gg wasting your money.

And this isn't malware - this is the real thing, cracked, it will be spread everywhere by tomorrow.

http://www.ngemu.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2114520

Originally posted July 23, 2013

Mudlord to Exophase: "Looks like I have to crack this as soon as you release it."

Exophase to Mudlord: "Thanks for the compliment. Good luck with that."

LOL. Owned.
You Sir, are a parasite and a child. I pity you... because you absurdly believe that what you've done is something to be proud of.
Perhaps someday it'll all hit you like a ton of bricks and you'll shamefully realize what an embarrassment you actually are to yourself.
:)

Perhaps you would like to describe who you are that has been so wronged? I'm very curious.

mudlord

Post by mudlord » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:29 am

This is much more than $8.

This is due to many personal reasons between Exophase and I only.
I consider this fair game for what his friends did to me.

JimBobIII

Post by JimBobIII » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:33 am

I really can't reply to that in any other way but 'cool story, bro'.

dahman

Post by dahman » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:33 am

Totally like lil kids qqing arround that someome stole their lolly

Bad exo...rly bad... shame on ya... /jk

FaeMinx

Post by FaeMinx » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:35 am

mudlord wrote:This is much more than $8.

This is due to many personal reasons between Exophase and I only.
I consider this fair game for what his friends did to me.
Evidence or I'm going to pass you off as emotionally immature, delusional and a paranoid schizophrenic.

mudlord

Post by mudlord » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:35 am

Just ask Exophase.

andutrache

Post by andutrache » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:39 am

FaeMinx wrote: Evidence or I'm going to pass you off as emotionally immature, delusional and a paranoid schizophrenic.
...You jerk off to animals.

_wb_

Post by _wb_ » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:39 am

andutrache wrote:
FaeMinx wrote: You aren't very bright are you? That clearly isn't exophase... Shame on you for promoting piracy. And no, ignorance doesn't let you off the hook.
Well when Exophuck does wake up, let him know mudlord did crack his app within hours. ;)

Also you're all a much of idiots paying for an emulator. They should be free and open source.
>Paying to pirate :lol:
gg wasting your money.

And this isn't malware - this is the real thing, cracked, it will be spread everywhere by tomorrow.

http://www.ngemu.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2114520

Originally posted July 23, 2013

Mudlord to Exophase: "Looks like I have to crack this as soon as you release it."

Exophase to Mudlord: "Thanks for the compliment. Good luck with that."

LOL. Owned.
Owned? Meh. I'll be impressed when Mudlord writes an emulator like this. Cracking software is not a challenge, writing it is.

Anyway, thanks for finally admitting your little deception. At least now it is clear what the situation is.

Also please note that at least in some countries, it is possible to use an emulator like DraStic in a completely legal way, e.g. by dumping your own ROMs. Please do not assume that emulators are only used for piracy - that is simply not true.

To anyone else reading this thread and who is pondering what to do: As always, you have the choice: either support the original author of this emulator (respecting his license), or download an illegal copy. Maybe even download the illegal copy first and then buy it anyway. In the end, the choice is up to you. Maybe you live in a very poor country where $8 is a week's wage and you really cannot afford to spend that kind of money on supporting an American software developper - in that case, feel free to grab an illegal copy. But if you can afford it (and chances are you can, given that you have a device to run it on), then please consider to support a brilliant indie dev like Exophase.

I'm a big advocate of Free and Open Source Software myself. And I hope that Exophase will at some point release his work under some Free license like the GPL. But by no means I think it is justified to pressure him into doing that, and I don't see any reason why he should do that urgently.