Potential new DraStic features?

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
Q8-V08
Re: Potential new DraStic features?

Post by Q8-V08 » Tue May 06, 2014 7:17 pm

A 2xSal filter the same as ndsdroid imo looks the best out of the filters, Linear being the best in Drastic, the over filters distort the image too much.

2xSal ndsdroid

Linear Drastic

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Tue May 06, 2014 9:55 pm

i just saw the fps counter and laughed. in any case, it looks good.
Behold my mighty

Rush

Post by Rush » Thu May 08, 2014 1:00 pm

this is my 3rd suggestion for future drastic.. since no one create a single Thread only for Suggestion, i post here again :D

This time im playing Guitar Hero - On Tour - Decades, look at picture
Screenshot_2014-05-08-23-42-00.png
Screenshot_2014-05-08-23-42-00.png (238.4KiB)Viewed 16998 times
theres available cheat to play without Grip and pressing key to push button (X-Green, Y-Red, B-Yellow, A-Blue) and the touch screen using to strum the guitar.. ive been thingking if VKeypad for ABXY can be separated 1-1. I hope Someday it will :D

qqofking

Post by qqofking » Sat May 10, 2014 12:28 pm

Rush wrote:i hope future drastic have virtual dpad like ppsspp virtual analog dpad or Final Fantasy 3 android dpad.. its hard using vdpad like this when moving a character in game.
+1, This feature would be great!
And I also get an issue about "pressing multiple virtual buttons": When I'm playing Megaman ZX,
it's very often to hold the Y button to charge your weapon and you usually need to press B button to perform jump at the same time,
which I found that it's easy to detect that you've released the Y button and fire the weapon...
Is it possible to improve?
Thank you! And this EMU is really AWESOME!!! Great work!

Lightpost

Re: Potential new DraStic features? User Profiles

Post by Lightpost » Fri May 16, 2014 6:12 am

I just made a topic about this. I just guess I should include it here as well. This feature is for those who share their device and let other people play with this app.

It would be really great if this app had an option to change/add a User Profile in the Title Screen which would also show the logged in User. The main reason for this is I forgot to make a backup of my Pokemon save and my nephew played with it - you know the rest.

Aside from saves, this feature should also include preferred layout configs of each user and their own settings for the emulator.

I'm also thinking of a version that doesn't have cheats and state save feature for those who want to play honestly but can't resist the urge to cheat when such option is available. What I did for my case was to create 3 blank .txt files and rename it (including the file extension) to reflect the three particular files in the DraStic Folder and replace it with the fake files I made from the text files - I now have blank cheats.

#Shake

Post by #Shake » Tue May 20, 2014 6:16 pm

Im still hoping for the wifi emulation.

I know nintendo shutdown they're servers.
But theres already a solution

https://github.com/polaris-/nintendo_dwc_emulator/wiki

bigisaac954

Post by bigisaac954 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:14 pm

BortzANATOR wrote:Wifi is a huge pain, probably not going to see that for a while or at all.
You can already add cheats to games.

It would be nice if the screen flipped to allow for the other direction of playing when in landscape mode. The ABXY buttons are too close to my Home,back, and recent buttons.
how do I add cheats

Causality

Post by Causality » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:18 pm

Being able to render at higher resolutions would be amazing. I can't be the only person whose eyes bleed at 256x192.

skack

Post by skack » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:46 pm

What about being able to set a saved path for roms? When i go to select a rom it always goes to downloads and i have to go and find my rom all the time, im an organized person who likes to place roms in different folders according to the system.

Lordus

Post by Lordus » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:15 am

skack wrote:What about being able to set a saved path for roms? When i go to select a rom it always goes to downloads and i have to go and find my rom all the time, im an organized person who likes to place roms in different folders according to the system.
The path should be saved automatically. If that doesn't work, then something's wrong.
It can happen if the app crashes before you exit it. Are you using the latest version (2.2.1.2a)?