new Nintendo Console

Post whatever!
illeyanaa
new Nintendo Console

Post by illeyanaa » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:38 am

Will there be a new Nintendo Console? Since Xbox is ready to release a new console and so is Sony. Along with a countless number of new companies releasing their consoles. Will nintendo be releasing something also?
Last edited by illeyanaa on Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

apeine

Re: new Nintendo Console

Post by apeine » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:40 am

Nintendo doesn't go along Sony and Microsoft. They have their own timing. And if you get to see prior iterations, what went against Xbox360 and PS3? Wii, with lower quality graphics, but always aiming the "fun" and "family" duo. And I guess it will go that way for a long time. But some graphical enhancement is due a long time. HD at least.

slamandar

Post by slamandar » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:24 am

that's why people love nintendo , not because graphics and powerful hardware like microsoft and sony but because all the great games that you can enjoy and have good time playing it
Sorry if my English is bad, I'm French !

felipne87r

Post by felipne87r » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:52 pm

First:
apeine wrote:Nintendo doesn't go along Sony and Microsoft. They have their own timing. And if you get to see prior iterations, what went against Xbox360 and PS3? Wii, with lower quality graphics, but always aiming the "fun" and "family" duo. And I guess it will go that way for a long time. But some graphical enhancement is due a long time. HD at least.
Nintendo will create a new console soon.
I navigate in internet and the new consoles are wii fusion and 3DSi.
Read this post. (Spanish)
#Minecraft3DS Podria NO Salir ....

Ahonque Mojang y Nintendo son amigos , se dice que NO habra version de minecraft para 3ds y wii u este año ya que se espera que Nintendo anuncie 2 consolas el proximo año y Minecraft seria uno de los juegos "Estrella "para ese momento ,hasta ahora segun filtraciones se dice que podrian ser (Las Consolas)
Wii Fusion y 3dsi
By minecraft latinoamerica (fb)