Thanks so much for releasing this for free!! =D

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
andutrache
Re: Thanks so much for releasing this for free!! =D

Post by andutrache » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:58 am

There's a couple posts on reddit about it (as there should be, great emulator), like
http://www.reddit.com/r/emulation/comme ... developer/

Anyway not getting why some people are upset about this, this it a great thing, and it's from exophase it totally works and isnt malware I'm playing it right now. Its awesome :o

FaeMinx

Post by FaeMinx » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:03 am

andutrache wrote:There's a couple posts on reddit about it (as there should be, great emulator), like
http://www.reddit.com/r/emulation/comme ... developer/

Anyway not getting why some people are upset about this, this it a great thing, and it's from exophase it totally works and isnt malware I'm playing it right now. Its awesome :o
You aren't very bright are you? That clearly isn't exophase... Shame on you for promoting piracy. And no, ignorance doesn't let you off the hook.

JimBobIII

Post by JimBobIII » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:06 am

The only post about this on reddit is the same guy who posted it on GBATemp and likely the same guy who posted it here (if he edits his mediafire link like the other two posts, then definitely the same guy). As usual, claims that exophase announced it somewhere else with no source. Judging by the fact that he refuses to be straight-up about anything (even using different usernames at all three or more sites) I'd say it's almost definitely malware.

EDIT: and now he (or a mod) nuked the reddit account. And even if he removes the links now, reddit, exophase, and GBATemp all have his IP address now (he doesn't seem bright enough to be using a proxy, but who knows), so at least they can report him to his ISP for (probably) spreading malware, right?
Last edited by JimBobIII on Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

_wb_

Post by _wb_ » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:09 am

It is beyond doubt that Exophase did not release DraStic for free on Android. Please do not spread false information.

If you really want to spread illegal copies of Exophase's work, then please do so privately and without trying to fool people into believing that it was released for free and they're not downloading something illegal.

Exophase is probably sleeping right now, considering his time zone. So don't expect a reaction from him in the next couple of hours.

I'm a big advocate of Free Software and Open Source, but it is up to Exophase to choose how he licenses his own work. Impersonating him while he's asleep, to spread fake news about a free release is pathetic and disgusting.

andutrache

Post by andutrache » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:11 am

FaeMinx wrote: You aren't very bright are you? That clearly isn't exophase... Shame on you for promoting piracy. And no, ignorance doesn't let you off the hook.
Well when Exophuck does wake up, let him know mudlord did crack his app within hours. ;)

Also you're all a much of idiots paying for an emulator. They should be free and open source.
>Paying to pirate :lol:
gg wasting your money.

And this isn't malware - this is the real thing, cracked, it will be spread everywhere by tomorrow.

http://www.ngemu.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2114520

Originally posted July 23, 2013

Mudlord to Exophase: "Looks like I have to crack this as soon as you release it."

Exophase to Mudlord: "Thanks for the compliment. Good luck with that."

LOL. Owned.

JimBobIII

Post by JimBobIII » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:16 am

There were already cracked versions floating around; all you did was make yourself look like an idiot. It doesn't take some l33t ub3r haxxor to crack an APK, dude.

EDIT: Also,
Also you're all a much of idiots paying for an emulator. They should be free and open source.
>Paying to pirate :lol:
gg wasting your money.
Nobody is explicitly paying to pirate, and there's nothing wrong with a dev asking for money to support their hobby.

Backing up DS games, last I checked, basically required a $2 flashcart, a wireless PC, and an open wireless connection (there might be tools to dump directly to the flashcart but it's been so long I honestly don't remember). That's where all my DS ROMs came from, anyways.
Last edited by JimBobIII on Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

fuckinglol

Post by fuckinglol » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:20 am

Last edited by fuckinglol on Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

mudlord

Post by mudlord » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:20 am

FaeMinx wrote:If any of you have any respect for the amount of work that went into this, you will not download that file!

I'm actually quite disgusted with the selfish inconsiderate ***k that pirated this.

May he and all who download without paying their dues contract something nasty. :x
I am the one that reverse-engineered this. Exophase himself gave a open invitation to crack this. I obliged.

I did this out of anger for what Exophase and his friends personally did to me for many long years. I also despise the idea that emulators must be commercial/payware.

andutrache

Post by andutrache » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:24 am

>Furfag
That makes a lot of sense..
FaeMinx wrote:Shame on you for promoting piracy.
Really gonna pull the piracy card out here? On an emulation help board... "Emulation in and of itself isn't piracy." Of course not, but don't be a fucking hypocrite.

dahman

Post by dahman » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:26 am

Haters gonna hate....

What a failtroll... like lil kids qqing arround that someome stole their lolly

Exo did a good job there, get over it
Last edited by dahman on Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:30 am, edited 2 times in total.