DraStic Glitch Repository

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Post Reply
Mettschweinmann
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:22 pm

Re: DraStic Glitch Repository

Post by Mettschweinmann » Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:29 pm

Version: r2.2.0.1a

Hello

since the latest update today i have some graphical glitches in TLoZ PH. Here you can see a screen:

Image

Do you see the black corners in near the shadows? Is there a possibilty to change this in the settings?

Greetings

Lordus
Posts: 517
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:05 pm

Re: DraStic Glitch Repository

Post by Lordus » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:26 pm

We released another update (r2.2.0.2a), which should fix this issue.

Mettschweinmann
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:22 pm

Re: DraStic Glitch Repository

Post by Mettschweinmann » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:45 am

Now it works again :idea:

Thank You!

Gustav27
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:16 pm

Re: DraStic Glitch Repository

Post by Gustav27 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:05 pm

I'm using 2. 2.0.2a
Pokemon white with a randomizer hack.
I take my 1st step into the dreamyard and the game freezes up. I can get into the emulator menu to reset the game and the like.
Thanks for the help!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/udz9889v1xiq9 ... ando_8.dss

Jay Haru
Posts: 1792
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:10 pm
Location: Pasig, Philippines

Re: DraStic Glitch Repository

Post by Jay Haru » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:59 pm

Gustav27 wrote:I'm using 2. 2.0.2a
Pokemon white with a randomizer hack.
I take my 1st step into the dreamyard and the game freezes up. I can get into the emulator menu to reset the game and the like.
Thanks for the help!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/udz9889v1xiq9 ... ando_8.dss
disable the cheat. that may cause your freezing problems.
Behold my mighty
Image

Gustav27
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:16 pm

Re: DraStic Glitch Repository

Post by Gustav27 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:40 pm

Jay Haru wrote:
Gustav27 wrote:I'm using 2. 2.0.2a
Pokemon white with a randomizer hack.
I take my 1st step into the dreamyard and the game freezes up. I can get into the emulator menu to reset the game and the like.
Thanks for the help!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/udz9889v1xiq9 ... ando_8.dss
disable the cheat. that may cause your freezing problems.

It was my game file that was messing up. Things are working now! Thanks!

xandar
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:35 am

Re: DraStic Glitch Repository

Post by xandar » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:57 am

Dragon Quest 6.

Drastic version 2.2.0.2a

When the main character finds his body back and goes on a flashback journey trough his parents castle. The game goes back to the main menu on only 1 flashback
When you step onto the little stars to start the flashback, you will see the main character fighting someone. The adversary falls down then the game goes back to the drastic main screen.

Image

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w87vux6lzcqvp ... tion_1.dss

Unfortunately there is no way to skip this part so this bug (?) is game breaking.

xandar
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:35 am

Re: DraStic Glitch Repository

Post by xandar » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:28 am

xandar wrote:Dragon Quest 6.

Drastic version 2.2.0.2a

When the main character finds his body back and goes on a flashback journey trough his parents castle. The game goes back to the main menu on only 1 flashback
When you step onto the little stars to start the flashback, you will see the main character fighting someone. The adversary falls down then the game goes back to the drastic main screen.

Unfortunately there is no way to skip this part so this bug (?) is game breaking.
Can someone confirm they can replicate the "crash" to the main menu bug ? Is the save file I uploaded working ?
Would be nice to have some feedback ;)

Lordus
Posts: 517
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:05 pm

Re: DraStic Glitch Repository

Post by Lordus » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:04 am

You could give some instructions, what to do exactly after loading that savestate to reproduce the issue.
Can you also try if it still happens, if you make an in-game save, reset the game and load the in-game save?
And if you have any cheats enabled, disable them first.

xandar
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:35 am

Re: DraStic Glitch Repository

Post by xandar » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:39 pm

Lordus wrote:You could give some instructions, what to do exactly after loading that savestate to reproduce the issue.
Can you also try if it still happens, if you make an in-game save, reset the game and load the in-game save?
And if you have any cheats enabled, disable them first.
- For the instruction see my previous post. Step into the little stars, wait for the animation to finish, and voila you should have crashed to the drastic main menu.

- Tried making new saves, starting on a previous location, etc...

- I have disabled cheats, altho I noticed that even when disabeling cheats they stay active in the game.
xandar wrote:Dragon Quest 6.

Drastic version 2.2.0.2a

When the main character finds his body back and goes on a flashback journey trough his parents castle. The game goes back to the main menu on only 1 flashback
When you step onto the little stars to start the flashback, you will see the main character fighting someone. The adversary falls down then the game goes back to the drastic main screen.

Image

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w87vux6lzcqvp ... tion_1.dss

Unfortunately there is no way to skip this part so this bug (?) is game breaking.

Post Reply