Compatability

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Jay Haru
Re: Compatability

Post by Jay Haru » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:46 am

nugie_ap wrote:Minor glitch yes.. still playable though..
Specially in soul silver there is flash glitch in dark cave, whirl island and ghost type gym. And fog is not emulated in white 2.

Just played dragon quest ix, runs great but sometime some part of maps turning purple. But the purple background will back to normal if I press B button. :?:
i am surprisedt hat youre not affected by the october bug.
Behold my mighty

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:25 pm

Jay Haru wrote:i am surprisedt hat youre not affected by the october bug.
Maybe his date is set a little wrong. It is almost November..

Milecar12

Post by Milecar12 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:10 pm

Exophase wrote:
Milecar12 wrote:Device name: Prestigio PAP4040 DUO (very similar to Galaxy S1)
SoC: MediaTek MT6575 (1GHz Single Core)
Android rom/version: 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich, rooted and shell rooted as well
DraStic version: 2.1.6. 2a
Game name: The World Ends With You (E)
Compatibility: Even though it says it works in the compatibility list, it doesn't for me. Here's what happens : The game runs flawlessly, even with no FPS drops, so 100% UNTIL I enter the first fight (the one you need to escape). The exact thing that happens is this : The fight goes normally for about 0.3 seconds, and then the FPS rate literally SHITS ITSELF, it drops to about 0.5 FPS and the sound stutters as well. After the first frog has been loaded (a mob) my phone restarts itself. I have tried my ROM and one from the internet, in case mine was defective, but it didn't work on both of them :(

Please fix it, because I want to be able to play this game since my DS is broken :(
Did you purchase the emulator? A sudden very severe drops in performance after playing for a while is something that'll happen on a cracked version.
Yes I purchased it, but it's no FPS drop, it's more of a freeze that just kills the phone in the end... Will reinstalling help?

Arpadiam

Post by Arpadiam » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:27 am

Well, finaly buyed Drastic, my report

Game Title: Suikoden Tierkreis ( Custom build - Undub with english subtitles )
Device: Ampe A78 Dual core, Mali 400MP quad Core, 1gb ram, Room default-only rooted
Report: Multi thread 3d ON, filter Linear (scale 2x drops a bit the framerate ) Frame skip OFF,
almost finished the game, no crash, no stutter on music, FMV plays normaly, Game runs at 100% speed all the time

@Milecar12
just downloaded the game to test if happen the same, but no, the games runs perfect, Just have to swich off the 3d multi render ( have a nasty flickers over the 2 screens )
Last edited by Arpadiam on Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Milecar12

Post by Milecar12 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:47 pm

Arpadiam wrote:Well, finaly buyed Drastic, my report

Game Title: Suikoden Tierkreis ( Custom build - Undub with english subtitles )
Device: Ampe A78 Dual core, Mali 400MP quad Core, 1gb ram, Room default-only rooted
Report: Multi thread 3d ON, filter Linear (scale 2x drops a bit the framerate ) Frame skip OFF, almost finished the game, no crash, no stutter on music, FMV plays normaly, Game runs at 100% speed all the time

@Milecar12
just downloaded the game to test if happen the same, but no, the games runs perfect, Just have to swich off the 3d multi render ( have a nasty flickers over the 2 screens )
Hmmm I tried reinstalling, switching everything on and off, but to no avail. I can only assume this is because my phone might have shit drivers or something. Every other game is working fine, and since it happens only with me, I suppose uncle Exophase doesn't need to fix anything :D

shreerocks1324

Post by shreerocks1324 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:53 am

Game Title: Mario and Luigi : Bowser's Inside Story (I don't know if this is covered, if it is, sorry for post)
Report As of 1.2.6.2a, game works near perfectly. Few graphical errors(on file selection, zooming In to Bowser's stomach, etc.). Gameplay might be a bit tough, as there are lots of moments where you need to rapidly press a button.

On my tablet, speed runs between 60-80%, something I can live with.

Overall, I would give it a 4.5 on 5.

Akitlosz

Post by Akitlosz » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:11 pm

Why not supported Tegra2 device?

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:56 pm

Akitlosz wrote:Why not supported Tegra2 device?
It's supported now in version 2.2.0.0a. Note that it's not as efficient as it is on other devices.

Akitlosz

Post by Akitlosz » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:13 am

Exophase wrote:
Akitlosz wrote:Why not supported Tegra2 device?
It's supported now in version 2.2.0.0a. Note that it's not as efficient as it is on other devices.
Thanks. :D
I'm very happy.

OlavG

Post by OlavG » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:05 pm

Hi, I'm experiencing the follow problem when running the demo version on my Nexus S. Any chance it might work better with the bought version, or are they supposed to function identical except for the timelimit and un-save-ability?

Device: Nexus S (Has 1 GHz Cortex A8 processor, and satisfies the minimum req's as posted in the FAQ.)
DraStic Version: 2.2.0.2a DEMO
Game: All games I tried: Pokemon White 2, DQ Heroes: Rocket Slime, Final Fantasy Tactics A2
Glitch description and how to replicate: All games work fine, until they stop reacting at some point or another. The games go on, but the entire phone does not take input anymore for a minute or so. Usually I can continue playing after a minute or so, but it happens too often to be playable. Other times, my phone restarts itself after being stuck like this for some minutes. Some lag also occurs at 3D heavy parts (Pokemon W2 has this quite a bit), and it seems the 3D rendering option doesn't help much.

I realise this thread hasn't been updated in a while, but I figured posting here'd be preferred to me making a new thread just for this.