Trading Pokemon

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
anthony8989
Trading Pokemon

Post by anthony8989 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:33 pm

Hi everyone. I just wanted to preface by saying that Drastic is a great product, definitely worth the money. Thank you and keep up the great work!

With that said, I'd like to know if: it is possible to take a save-state from drastic; import it to Desmume on my PC; trade Pokemon to achieve an evolution; import that save back to Drastic with the evolved/ traded Pokemon.

It is to my understanding that atm trades cannot be done using Android devices and the emulator alone. I've tried copying the save-states from my mobile device to my PC - specifically to the Save-state folder of my Desmume emulator, however Desmume would not load the states or even recognize that they were present. I changed the extension from Drastic's to Desmume's - it recognized the state, but would not load it. Please advise.

Thanks in advance!

Anthony.

Jay Haru

Re: Trading Pokemon

Post by Jay Haru » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:50 pm

anthony8989 wrote:Hi everyone. I just wanted to preface by saying that Drastic is a great product, definitely worth the money. Thank you and keep up the great work!

With that said, I'd like to know if: it is possible to take a save-state from drastic; import it to Desmume on my PC; trade Pokemon to achieve an evolution; import that save back to Drastic with the evolved/ traded Pokemon.

It is to my understanding that atm trades cannot be done using Android devices and the emulator alone. I've tried copying the save-states from my mobile device to my PC - specifically to the Save-state folder of my Desmume emulator, however Desmume would not load the states or even recognize that they were present. I changed the extension from Drastic's to Desmume's - it recognized the state, but would not load it. Please advise.

Thanks in advance!

Anthony.
well, you can use ingame saves rather than savestates(which are icompatible). it is stored in backups folder and you can place it on battery folder on desmume.
Behold my mighty

anthony8989

Post by anthony8989 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:48 pm

Perfect, thank you!

sahibmultani

Post by sahibmultani » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:13 pm

Hi, well i am a dodo when it comes to computer so could you explain in probably the easiest language possible the steps to trade pokemons from drastik to desmume

i am using drastik on a sony xperia tab

eijom

Post by eijom » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:31 pm

anthony8989 wrote:Hi everyone. I just wanted to preface by saying that Drastic is a great product, definitely worth the money. Thank you and keep up the great work!

Thanks in advance!

Anthony.
just use the ingame cheats for that pokemon lol. i did that for crobat and gengar

ahmedomar2015

Post by ahmedomar2015 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:32 pm

eijom wrote:

Thanks in advance!

Anthony.
just use the ingame cheats for that pokemon lol. i did that for crobat and gengar
I tried using the wild pokemon encounter cheat that allowed you to pick any pokemon using the in game calculator and it didnt work. It kept giving me fearow instead of alakazam and even if I turned the cheat off after that all I saw was level 65 fearows everywhere. Could you help me out with that?

Hsgamer

Post by Hsgamer » Mon May 11, 2020 2:26 am

Is there anyway I can transfer pokemon here to ds?

SSUPII

Post by SSUPII » Sun May 17, 2020 5:20 am

Hsgamer wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 2:26 am
Is there anyway I can transfer pokemon here to ds?
You need a flashcard to put your ROM and Drastic's savefile in and a second DS with the game where you want the Pokemons to be. You need 2 DSes.
TETRIS FRIENDS IS DEAD
Spoiler!
Here is a good boy!
ImageImage
Spoiler!
Another good boy!ImageImage