DraStic doesnt work, whats wrong ?

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
th3_punish3r
DraStic doesnt work, whats wrong ?

Post by th3_punish3r » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:09 pm

I have an Xperia Play, Im using custom kernel Doomlord 2.6.32.9, android v2.3.4.
Im trying to use the DraStic demo, but everytime I launch a game, it load for 3 second and bring me back to DS menu. I really want this to work, as I bought my Xplay only for this and I have seen tons of playing video of DraStic running almost flawlessly on Xplay

Things I tried :
zipped or unzipped roms of different games,
re-instaling drastic,
clearing the cache,
rebooting my device,
setting back my overclock to default,
downloaded 3-4 different pirated olders versions ---> with 2.1.4 (not sure) I was able to play for a couple of seconds, before DS goes back to menu.

Im willing to buy this, but only once I get the demo to work ....
Anyone got a suggestion for me please ??

EDIT : Also tried to move Drastic Demo from SD to the phone internal storage, still not working :cry:
Last edited by th3_punish3r on Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jay Haru

Re: DraStic doesnt work, whats wrong ?

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:17 pm

what game exactly are you trying out?
Behold my mighty

th3_punish3r

Post by th3_punish3r » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:43 pm

I tried pokemon black,platinum,diamond,white, super mario 64 ds, zelda phantom hourglass, runefactory, harvestmoon .. All do the same thing using DraStic Demo :( Like I said, I have been able to play a little bit on an older pirated version, but after some times, same thing happen

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:06 am

th3_punish3r wrote:I tried pokemon black,platinum,diamond,white, super mario 64 ds, zelda phantom hourglass, runefactory, harvestmoon .. All do the same thing using DraStic Demo :( Like I said, I have been able to play a little bit on an older pirated version, but after some times, same thing happen
hnnn. it may be the custom rom having issues with the emulator. while i am not entirely sure, can you try another rom if it isnt too much of a problem? we had experienced folks having issues with cm10 before and this might be the same and after they used another rom it was fixed. as for what rom, i really am not entirely sure.
Behold my mighty

th3_punish3r

Post by th3_punish3r » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:00 pm

I dont want to try another kernel or custom rom, as this would wipe my sd card ... but I finally got it to work after trying something like 5-6 warez of the last version ! it run almost perfectly :D Im sorry I had to do this, I will buy the next version when it comes out for sure to see if its working for me now and even if its not, at least I will have contribute by buying it ;)

Dante

Post by Dante » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:57 am

It's just the roms,i'm using CM10 too and i never had any problems with DraStic well some game bugs but they got fixed.

awk

Post by awk » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:48 am

How does installing a new rom wipes your sdcard? I think you're doing something very wrong.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:09 am

awk wrote:How does installing a new rom wipes your sdcard? I think you're doing something very wrong.
unless i am mistaken, he refers to internal sdcard. Samsng refers to its internal memory as SDCARD0 so its possible he refers to it as sd card.
Behold my mighty

awk

Post by awk » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:17 pm

Didn't he say he had an xperia play?