What systems do you own?

Post whatever!
beeflot
Re: What systems do you own?

Post by beeflot » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:00 pm

Howdareme wrote:I expect a 3ds emulator next year, its not too hard to emulate it because it uses arm11.
Oh, my god......sounds amazing

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:25 pm

Jay Haru wrote:I play drastic on my chinatab... A pipo m3 thathas a rockchip 3066 dual core cortex a9 1.6 gig 40 nm processor with quad core mali 400 gpu clocked at 250 each. Really, howdareme, you missed that? :lol: Anyways, don't hold your breath for that 3ds emulator. Chances are it will take a year or 2 more before any game can run at decent speeds.
Behold my mighty

Howdareme

Post by Howdareme » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:04 pm

Yes, I missed that :( Well the 3ds is pretty slow, so it shouldn't take alot of power to run if we have a good developer. I am just waiting for a decent gamecube emulator.. And I'm probably gonna have a long wait '-'

Dante

Post by Dante » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:05 pm

I'm a console collector i have gameboy color,gameboy advance,nintendo 64,snes,nes,sega saturn,sega dreamcast,gamecube,ps1,2,3, Psp,Psvita,wii,wii-u,ds,3ds,xbox,xbox 360 now systems my lappy alien ware m18x my phone samsung galaxy s2 aaaaand thats it lol.

Transpose

Post by Transpose » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:26 pm

NES (I actually have two of these and one I turned one into a "Nintoaster". >.>)
Sega Genesis
Gameboy Color
Nintendo 64
Playstation (Slim Model)
Playstation 2 (The slim model and it's modified so that I can play backups because I couldn't take proper care of my games back in the day. q_q)
Gameboy Advance SP
PSP (No longer works thanks to my sister though. Had custom firmware and loved using it for emulation.)
Nintendo Wii

Of course there's also my PC, which I do play games on occasionally, but I'm not a "hardcore" gamer.
Mainly just play Minecraft, Skyrim, old interactive fiction games, some visual novels and a load of indie games. :p

I currently don't really do gaming at all on my Galaxy S3 outside of emulation. None of the games developed for it
have caught my interest.

I really began losing interest in console gaming after I got the PSP though. Only have a handful of games for the Wii and rarely touch it,
but it is soft modded. Considering picking up a PS3 and 360 since there are plenty of great games for both and all. Not sure yet.
I already waste enough time as it is lol.

Great. I started rambling...well I'll just leave it at that. xD
My passion outweighs my intelligence, so I colour outside of the lines.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:57 pm

Transpose wrote:NES (I actually have two of these and one I turned one into a "Nintoaster". >.>)
Sega Genesis
Gameboy Color
Nintendo 64
Playstation (Slim Model)
Playstation 2 (The slim model and it's modified so that I can play backups because I couldn't take proper care of my games back in the day. q_q)
Gameboy Advance SP
PSP (No longer works thanks to my sister though. Had custom firmware and loved using it for emulation.)
Nintendo Wii

Of course there's also my PC, which I do play games on occasionally, but I'm not a "hardcore" gamer.
Mainly just play Minecraft, Skyrim, old interactive fiction games, some visual novels and a load of indie games. :p

I currently don't really do gaming at all on my Galaxy S3 outside of emulation. None of the games developed for it
have caught my interest.

I really began losing interest in console gaming after I got the PSP though. Only have a handful of games for the Wii and rarely touch it,
but it is soft modded. Considering picking up a PS3 and 360 since there are plenty of great games for both and all. Not sure yet.
I already waste enough time as it is lol.

Great. I started rambling...well I'll just leave it at that. xD
with that many consoles i doubt youre anything but a hardcore gamer (which to me is not measured by graphics but by how many games you play).
Behold my mighty

Transpose

Post by Transpose » Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:52 pm

Jay Haru wrote: With that many consoles I doubt you're anything but a hardcore gamer (which to me is not measured by graphics, but by how many games you play).
Haha maybe at one time I was, but the most gaming I've done lately involves Minecraft, which I hadn't played for months because I got tired of it, and an indie game called Race the Sun, and another game called 7 Days to Die which is kind of like a zombie survival game inspired by Minecraft. It's pretty cool. :P

Yeah I don't care much about graphics, myself. I don't know about you, but it has always bothered me when people refuse to give good games a chance just because they don't look amazing.

Getting slightly off topic now though so I should probably end it there. ^~^
My passion outweighs my intelligence, so I colour outside of the lines.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:12 pm

Transpose wrote:
Jay Haru wrote: With that many consoles I doubt you're anything but a hardcore gamer (which to me is not measured by graphics, but by how many games you play).
Haha maybe at one time I was, but the most gaming I've done lately involves Minecraft, which I hadn't played for months because I got tired of it, and an indie game called Race the Sun, and another game called 7 Days to Die which is kind of like a zombie survival game inspired by Minecraft. It's pretty cool. :P

Yeah I don't care much about graphics, myself. I don't know about you, but it has always bothered me when people refuse to give good games a chance just because they don't look amazing.

Getting slightly off topic now though so I should probably end it there. ^~^
meh, we are on the off topic section anyways. plus im mod :D

i hear ya. i am a huge suikoden fan and i usually play 2 when the craving starts. if ff7 was released much later, i bet it wouldve been a successful title and would have continued on until now (the main world)
Behold my mighty

stodag

Post by stodag » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:20 pm

Ps3, Galaxy scl, huawei ascend y300, HP pavillion dv6 (notebook)

acid

Post by acid » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:23 am

PS3 and my JXD s7800 that arrived last week. I'm in love with that machine. Makes playing stuff like Castlevania much easier on Drastic ans FPSE.