pokemon black, stuck at music theatre...

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
gokuno
pokemon black, stuck at music theatre...

Post by gokuno » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:11 pm

Im using drastic on a Sony Xperia Sp, ive had no issues with the game untill now. When I enter the theatre and attempt to dress up my pokemon the touch screen does not work, the game has not froze or crashed, I jus cant drag the wheel and select items. Thanks in advance for any help I get!

dnyce13

Re: pokemon black, stuck at music theatre...

Post by dnyce13 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:40 pm

Make sure there isn't an "X" over the stylus pen.

gokuno

Post by gokuno » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:34 pm

dnyce13 wrote:Make sure there isn't an "X" over the stylus pen.
I don't see the stylus pen, all I see are items flashing on the wheel and nothing I do is working to go past that screen. Ive changed the screen views to see if the virtual dpad was covering anything, but to no avail. Where is the stylus pen? Thanks

Lordus

Post by Lordus » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:30 pm

When you're in-game, press the arrow button, and then you'll see the menu button and above the touch-mode (stylus) button. It has 3 states (touch only, touch+buttons, buttons only). If you're in the buttons-only state, there will be a X on top of the stylus, and the DS touchscreen will not work.

gokuno

Post by gokuno » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:43 pm

Lordus wrote:When you're in-game, press the arrow button, and then you'll see the menu button and above the touch-mode (stylus) button. It has 3 states (touch only, touch+buttons, buttons only). If you're in the buttons-only state, there will be a X on top of the stylus, and the DS touchscreen will not work.
Thank you man!!