Report to some games

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
pablox.mo
Report to some games

Post by pablox.mo » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:50 pm

Ok, hi yall...ive been testing a lot of games in the tf700 from asus (infiniy), especially my favorite games:
Zelda spirit track, runs flawlesly but it has a bug with the micro (already knew)
Zelda phantom hourglass, runs perfect except for the inconvenient when a text shows in to the game...a shame, and of course the same bug with the micro.
Suikoten tierkreis, runs perfect, but it has the same bug as zelda PH, when a text shows up in the game, slowdown like crazy. A shame :(
Elite beat agents, runs smoothly.
Both trauma center are running perfect, 100% ! I was worried about this one, but its very accure with the touchscreen. Nice job.

All the pheonix wright are working perfect, the same as mario bros, mario ds.
Nintendogs, runs pretty well, and the micro works, so as you can see is just in some games.

Exophase, i know that you are doing a hard work in this, and i really appreciate it....hope we can get the micro working and the bug with the text too, is a shame not to play this games besides of they are running perfect. Cheers!

Jazneo

Re: Report to some games

Post by Jazneo » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:06 pm

digimon world Champion runs full speed and all the touch functions work great

fzero

Re: Report to some games

Post by fzero » Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:52 pm

Good stuff guys, would be good to add these comments to this thread:
http://www.drastic-ds.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3
where compatibility status is being built up and will eventually be added to a compatibility matrix