Post whatever!
BeastieBoy
Introduce Yourselves

Post by BeastieBoy » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:28 pm

^

AsHperson

Re: Introduce Yourselves

Post by AsHperson » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:54 am

Hello, my name is Aaron and I'm a learning web developer and a QA at heart so, you may see me posting a ton of suggestions on this forum just because. I'm also a master at Minecraft, been playing the PC version since late alpha.

BeastieBoy

Post by BeastieBoy » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:21 am

Hello Aaron! New biomes look cool eh?

I'm J, and I am a big fan of The Walking Dead. I am currently not working but I would love to learn programming so someday I could make games.

Sean

Post by Sean » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:52 am

I'm Sean, I have been into emulation since I was about 10 years old :). I am former author of DSdroid (based on nds4droid). I fixed the pokemon issue in nds4droid too :). I am an active member of XDA, I have my own custom kernel and a good rep. I love retro games, and I own a NES, SNES, N64, GBA, NDS, and a Wii (broken :()

beeflot

Post by beeflot » Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:38 am

Hallo, guys.
I'm beeflot. You can call me beef. I have a psp, but I still play PPSSPP.And Drastic is a miracle for everyone :D .My major is medicine. :mrgreen:

greyjawripper

Post by greyjawripper » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:27 am

Grey Jaw Ripper up in hea.... a hardcore android Rom tester.... there ain't a single Rom I ain't test yet lol...... and a Rapper/Emcee part of Cryptographik Street Poets....... got one Official Video out on YouTube and local tv

HugMeTender

Post by HugMeTender » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:42 pm

I'm HugMeTender, they call me Hugs for short, and I'm a light-core nerd. I wish I could say that I understand most things technological, but I really don't. I've managed to root my tablet and flash a variety of ROMS over to my device without any problems, but that really doesn't mean I fully understand things. I fairly interested in learning more about things such as programming and so forth, but with the vast amount of information out there I'm not sure where someone with little to no knowledge like me should start.

I purchased DraStic the day after it came out (Saw it in the Top New Paid apps section of the Play Store) and have been in love with the app. My DS unfortunately broke (Top screen completely detached) and all of my games were all alone in a plastic box crying out "Play me! Tao can't go on his adventures without you :'(" so I'm thrilled about this emulator :D I would really love to help the project out in any way I can, but as stated above, I'm not the smartest guy around..
Image Hell yeah, Dragonite XD

Systems Owned
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 running SlimBean 4.3 Build 1
LG DoublePlay with root access running stock
PSP Slim running 5.00 M33-6
ASUS G73SW-A1 Laptop

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:52 am

Jay Haru. Jrpg and Jstrategy enthusiast. I also have a degree in InfoTech and have an idea about programming tho I doubt the same level with exo. Got my copy just yesterday when it appeared on my google play. I may come as a bit 'off" so please bear with me.
Behold my mighty

slamandar

Post by slamandar » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:58 am

i'm slamandar, i'm a big fan of nintendo and sony console games , i'm interesting about the word of
emulation on multiplatform and android apps devolepement , I am an active member on many forums; lot of you know me from ppsspp forum .
by the way I'm from france ;)
Sorry if my English is bad, I'm French !

#Shake

Post by #Shake » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:15 pm

Hi all,
Im basicly a Nintendo fan, had all the sistems since Nintendo 64, my pref games are the Pokemon séries, been playing them since Pokemon Red, iam getting old for them tho, im 23 years old, but damn, when i play them they Make me remind of my childhood, the good old days, Im also a big fan of roms hacks, my fav is Pokemon Platinum. I also like to test custom roms on my Phone, and iam also a big hip hop fan.

Been following nds4droid for months untill drastic came for pandora and exo said it had plans to port it to Android, been following it since then.

And finally its here, and didnt disapointed me a bit.
Love it, keep it up

Im from Portugal =P