[POLL]Who uses controllers?

Post whatever!
Jay Haru
Re: [POLL]Who uses controllers?

Post by Jay Haru » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:13 am

incognito27 wrote:
Jay Haru wrote:
incognito27 wrote:I've been planning to get a PS3 controller soon after I got my hand on this emulator.
But I'm not sure if I should waste my money so hastily.
Is it worth it guys? Will I get bored of the controller soon?
That really depends on you. I had my cheap usb for 6 years already and has made the transition from my old p4 desktop to my c2d laptop and is now in service for my tablet.

Its indispensible esp since I have rather huge fingers and don't want to accidentally press anything that may make me rage. If you are used to consoles and handhelds its a must esp since touchscreens doesn't give the kind of feel you get from it. Just my 2 pesetas but you know what I mean.
Well i am a pretty huge button smasher on my PSP. But the only game i play on drastic right not is Pokémon, and I dont really need a controller for that.
However I do plan to expand the Android game library on my phone and am unsure if there are other android games worth a controller.
I suggest you get an ipega bt controller. Would get one myself but the price in my country is triple the current usd price. Most games you can go without the controller but as I said, nothing beats the feel of hardware buttons.
Behold my mighty

incognito27

Post by incognito27 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:24 am

Jay Haru wrote: I suggest you get an ipega bt controller. Would get one myself but the price in my country is triple the current usd price. Most games you can go without the controller but as I said, nothing beats the feel of hardware buttons.
The prices are probably quadruple here. 1 US dollar crossed 100+ NRS here today, which is crazy expensive IMO. So buying something online is definitely something i cannot do right now.
I've seen the ipega but I dont rly need smth that fancy. It doesnt even have to be a PS3 controller, anything cheaper that is wireless and compatible with my phone is fine by me. I am gonna scour the Chinese knock off stores maybe I'll get lucky. But I DO want a controller, even if just to fulfill that childish "I want" feeling.

mr_loon

Post by mr_loon » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:19 pm

I've found the iPega controller to be an excellent companion to DraStic.

Got mine from Deal Extreme

You can also get them from Amazon

Can't imagine I'd ever go back to touch screen controls after trying it with the iPega

Was wondering if anyone has tried one of these?

cloud1250000

Post by cloud1250000 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:47 pm

oh mr_loon, does it work well? ordered one and currently waiting for it ahah
--Current Mobile device--
Htc one ( *-* ) , Xperia play, Walkman z, Samsung ace IIx (crappy phone)

incognito27

Post by incognito27 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:24 pm

mr_loon wrote: Was wondering if anyone has tried one of these?
The FC30. So minimalistic.
Want!!!
but 40 dollars is quite steep.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:31 pm

Wish it had analog sticks
Behold my mighty

mr_loon

Post by mr_loon » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:25 am

cloud1250000 wrote:oh mr_loon, does it work well? ordered one and currently waiting for it ahah
From my perspective it works far better than anyone would expect of a Bluetooth controller that cost less than £15 delivered. :)

Considering the price, the build quality is really good & the accuracy of the DPad is excellent. The analogue nubs are far from great but they do work.

cloud1250000

Post by cloud1250000 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:55 pm

:D got mine :D

Had to use the bluezime app to get anything from it though... :/ anyway, it's working great... the analogs are wierd... maybe I need to use them a bit before ahah

mr_loon

Post by mr_loon » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:52 pm

cloud1250000 wrote::D got mine :D

Had to use the bluezime app to get anything from it though... :/ anyway, it's working great... the analogs are wierd... maybe I need to use them a bit before ahah
Mine pairs fine with a Nexus 7 without bluezime in joystick mode (Pair + X) as well as Keyboard & Mouse mode, what are you using it with?

The only thing I've found where the Analogue stick works is with Zen Pinball.

cloud1250000

Post by cloud1250000 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:48 pm

Updates my phone with a leaked 4.3 roms and now no more blueimez app :)

It's an htcone ;)