Custom Cheats Randomly Turning on When Adding One

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
failpail
Custom Cheats Randomly Turning on When Adding One

Post by failpail » Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:32 pm

So I have been plaing a hack of pokemon heartgold called sacred gold, and I don't know if thats the root cause of the issue, but since the rom isn't recognized by the database I have to add cheats manually. When I do this for some it's fine but when I have a lengthy list of cheats they start to randomly turn on after adding one. is the cause of this the hack or is it something else? this is crashing my game most of the time.
Last edited by failpail on Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kaikun97

Re: Custom Cheats Randomly Turning on When Adding One

Post by kaikun97 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:54 pm

failpail wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:32 pm
So I have been plaing a hack of pokemon heartgold called sacred gold, and I don't know if thats the root cause of the issue, but since the rom isn't recognized by the database I have to add cheats manually. When I do this for some it's fine but when I have a lengthy list of cheats they start to randomly turn on after adding one. is the cause of this the hack or is it something else?
Do they activate in the game or do they show as being toggled on in the cheats screen? In some games, cheats don't deactivate untill you save the game and reload the ROM using the Reset Game option in Drastic's menu.

failpail

Re: Custom Cheats Randomly Turning on When Adding One

Post by failpail » Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:33 pm

The cheats activate as in the buttons turn blue in the custom cheats menu, it causes the game to crash most of the time