Issues with touchscreen switching locations

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Light1c3
Issues with touchscreen switching locations

Post by Light1c3 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:36 am

So I recently purchased this app and started playing soulsilver.

I'm already running into a few issues with the touchscreen. It won't let me drag things around, and when I get to the section of selecting a Pokémon, it flips completely.

Here is a video of the issue - https://youtu.be/Fhtwjx7ZJQg

Thanks in advance!

kaikun97

Re: Issues with touchscreen switching locations

Post by kaikun97 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:47 am

Light1c3 wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:36 am

I'm already running into a few issues with the touchscreen. It won't let me drag things around, and when I get to the section of selecting a Pokémon, it flips completely.

Thanks in advance!
You have the setting named "Keep main screen on top" enabled. You need to disable it in the Video Settings, it stops the screen from flipping.

If its already disabled and it still flips, disable the setting named "Multi-threaded 3D Rendering" as this setting often can make games glitchy.

Light1c3

Post by Light1c3 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:04 pm

kaikun97 wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:47 am
Light1c3 wrote:

Thanks in advance!
You have the setting named "Keep main screen on top" enabled. You need to disable it in the Video Settings, it stops the screen from flipping.

If its already disabled and it still flips, disable the setting named "Multi-threaded 3D Rendering" as this setting often can make games glitchy.
I gave it a shot, but no luck :/ Both are disabled but it is still problematic. Any other suggestions?

kaikun97

Post by kaikun97 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:06 pm

Light1c3 wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:04 pm
kaikun97 wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:47 am
Light1c3 wrote:

Thanks in advance!

I gave it a shot, but no luck :/ Both are disabled but it is still problematic. Any other suggestions?
Try either disabling frameskip (Change from "Auto" to "None") or enable the "safe frameskip" option in the Video setting.

Also what phone and model?

Light1c3

Post by Light1c3 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:29 am

kaikun97 wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:06 pm
Light1c3 wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:04 pm

Try either disabling frameskip (Change from "Auto" to "None") or enable the "safe frameskip" option in the Video setting.

Also what phone and model?
Sorry for the delayed response!

I tried your suggestions and it works! Thank you so so much for your help :)