Weird Button Presses

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
SK Erebus
Weird Button Presses

Post by SK Erebus » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:56 pm

I originally pirated Drastic, liked it, and decided to buy the program outright. I mention this because my current version of Drastic has a problem, where if I press the button where it is located, the input registers slightly below it. For example, if I press the X button, it also presses the A button. If I press 'down', it doesn't register at all unless I press above it. This creates a problem when I have to play games that require decent reaction timings. What's more confusing, is that the pirated version, did not have this issue at all. Is there a fix for this? I am using a Samsung Galaxy A50

Locknut

Re: Weird Button Presses

Post by Locknut » Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:18 pm

I'm on a Samsung S20 and am having the same issue. Bought my copy years ago and it worked great on my S8. But I've tried multiple games and it's the same issue. I've tried reinstalling, moving the buttons around, changing the d pad and action button sensitivity ranges,all nothing. Inside the emulator menu the touchscreen calibration is fine, it's only in game that it's off.

SK Erebus

Re: Weird Button Presses

Post by SK Erebus » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:48 pm

Locknut wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:18 pm
I'm on a Samsung S20 and am having the same issue. Bought my copy years ago and it worked great on my S8. But I've tried multiple games and it's the same issue. I've tried reinstalling, moving the buttons around, changing the d pad and action button sensitivity ranges,all nothing. Inside the emulator menu the touchscreen calibration is fine, it's only in game that it's off.
Have you found a fix for it? I originally thought it was the aspect ratio, but given that every other button outside of the game works perfectly, I'm pretty baffled.