No downloaded ROMS appearing

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
TheG
No downloaded ROMS appearing

Post by TheG » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:12 am

Hello, I seem to be having an issue currently with the app. I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 and my Android version is 6.0.1. (currently can't update due to wifi issues.) The app version for me is r2.5.0.3a (bought from Play store).

The issue I am having is that new ROMs I have downloaded recently will not appear in the directory. I've tried redownloading them with no success. They usually appear in 7z file and one of them appeared as a zip file. I thought this was the problem at first but one of my games I am already playing is a 7z file.

I have already tried reinstalling the games and I have no other option. I have no access to a computer at the moment.

Exophase

Re: No downloaded ROMS appearing

Post by Exophase » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:50 am

Please don't talk about ROM sites here. I've edited your post.

Do you have any file explorers installed on your device that you can use to verify that the ROMs are in the directory?

TheG

Post by TheG » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:51 am

Exophase wrote:Please don't talk about ROM sites here. I've edited your post.

Do you have any file explorers installed on your device that you can use to verify that the ROMs are in the directory?
Yeah sorry I've just been sort of frustrated with my current situation and rushed this out.

I have installed Astro, ES File Explorer, 7Zipper, and ZArchiver, tried extracting the files but it would fail. Could it be the games (NFS: Underground 2, Carbon, ProStreet, and Most Wanted) because I saw people on YouTube videos download the same games from the same website and it worked on their devices (they also used DraStic).

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:28 am

If you can't extract the files with other archive apps they're probably corrupted. Maybe they were never completely downloaded, or you have an issue with the storage you placed them on.

TheG

Post by TheG » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:44 am

Exophase wrote:If you can't extract the files with other archive apps they're probably corrupted. Maybe they were never completely downloaded, or you have an issue with the storage you placed them on.
Yeah maybe that's the case, I got a good Wifi connection and downloaded Android 7.0.1 and they still didn't show up. Double checked with my file managers and they still came up with errors.
If this is related to storage, the issue with my storage is that it is listed as SD Card and there is no 'internal storage' I can move it to, as I've seen some other forums state before. The SD card is listed as the only storage.

TheG

Post by TheG » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:48 am

Yeah I can confirm while I had bad Wi-Fi connection, it downloaded corrupted files. I downloaded a few games and now they are showing up in the directory. Thanks for helping me out.

SSUPII

Post by SSUPII » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:47 am

Has Drastic the permission to access the storage?
Settings > Apps > Drastic > Permissions > Storage must be ON
TETRIS FRIENDS IS DEAD
Spoiler!
Here is a good boy!
ImageImage
Spoiler!
Another good boy!ImageImage

ROMulan

Post by ROMulan » Sun May 17, 2020 9:31 pm

This app says expired and has me dl xtendo 3ds and STILL refuses to let me see my roms. All I want to know is what location can I put the roms in to see them? I let ad run through and nothing. It WILL not show roms. Permissions are set to yes allow storage and im running android 8. Awnser to next question is no it does not work in my android 7 or 6 phone/tablet either.. :twisted: :|

xperia64

Post by xperia64 » Sun May 17, 2020 11:28 pm

ROMulan wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 9:31 pm
This app says expired and has me dl xtendo 3ds and STILL refuses to let me see my roms. All I want to know is what location can I put the roms in to see them? I let ad run through and nothing. It WILL not show roms. Permissions are set to yes allow storage and im running android 8. Awnser to next question is no it does not work in my android 7 or 6 phone/tablet either.. :twisted: :|
I have no idea what you are talking about. You probably have a scam app, DraStic has no ads.

Naitou

Post by Naitou » Mon May 18, 2020 12:39 pm

xperia64 wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 11:28 pm
ROMulan wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 9:31 pm
I have no idea what you are talking about. You probably have a scam app, DraStic has no ads.
hello xperia64 good morning I know this is not the thread me the section where to ask the question but rarely can I find you connected so I wanted to ask this question is even planned for the month in drastic open code or even the quarter you know Q2, Q3, Q4 is only to know and curiosity since the date has been spoken since October 2018 and as a curious fact you know that drastic could have two rivals this year on Android one is melon ds and the other I do not remember his name but will offer local multiplayer what do you think of this?