Game does not boot up

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Hayashi
Game does not boot up

Post by Hayashi » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:23 am

Hi,

I just purchased DraStic from the google play store to allow myself to play same games on my phone when I am going places where I would not have an internet connection. It worked well for one day, I was able to play pokemon well on it. But the next day I start up DraStic, attempting to load the game sends me back to DraStic's main menu.

I tried a few older methods I could find on this forum but they did not work for me. I tried re-installing and replacing DraStic's folder, both did not work for me. Making a shortcut of the game and launching from that sends DraStic to an infinite loop of loading, and turning on 'Auto-trim' did nothing to help the situation.

So I was wondering if anyone else encountered this issue before and know what might be a possible fix for this issue. Thanks.

Hokum52

Re: Game does not boot up

Post by Hokum52 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:11 am

That's strange, I had the same issue but solved it by re-installing DraStic, it disappeared straight afterwards... Have you saved the game on a micro SD card or on your phone's memory?

Hayashi

Post by Hayashi » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:45 pm

I stored the game on my phone memory.

Just out of curiosity is there a difference between saving to phone or to the SD card?

ShikaSan

Post by ShikaSan » Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:06 pm

Hayashi wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:23 am
Hi,

I just purchased DraStic from the google play store to allow myself to play same games on my phone when I am going places where I would not have an internet connection. It worked well for one day, I was able to play pokemon well on it. But the next day I start up DraStic, attempting to load the game sends me back to DraStic's main menu.

I tried a few older methods I could find on this forum but they did not work for me. I tried re-installing and replacing DraStic's folder, both did not work for me. Making a shortcut of the game and launching from that sends DraStic to an infinite loop of loading, and turning on 'Auto-trim' did nothing to help the situation.

So I was wondering if anyone else encountered this issue before and know what might be a possible fix for this issue. Thanks.
Are you by chance using a smartphone running ColorOS? I have the same problem and someone informed me a few days ago that DraStic has issues with ColorOS, they are currently looking into the issue.

Hayashi

Post by Hayashi » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:08 pm

Ah, that does seem to be the case. Ouch.

I am using a phone with colorOS.