HTC A7272使用按键映射后无反应,映射无法使用简便屏蔽了触屏按键也无法使用

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Jay Haru
Re: HTC A7272使用按键映射后无反应,映射无法使用简便屏蔽了触屏按键也无法使用

Post by Jay Haru » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:43 am

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand, I still have no idea what happened.
Behold my mighty

automized

Post by automized » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:35 pm

The reality is, quite a lot of content is censored from countries like china. The citizens can't do anything about it. And yes, I also find it annoying that some people refuse to support the devs, but then the reaction to this thread was quite absurd and obscene, ignorant too.

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:51 pm

Just for those who didn't know - we make an ad-supported (otherwise free) version that's in Chinese because Chinese people can't buy the app on Google Play. So there's no expectation of them purchasing anything, and they're free to ask for help/don't need to be ignored.

beeflot

Post by beeflot » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:43 am

Exophase wrote:Just for those who didn't know - we make an ad-supported (otherwise free) version that's in Chinese because Chinese people can't buy the app on Google Play. So there's no expectation of them purchasing anything, and they're free to ask for help/don't need to be ignored.
Actually,we also do some supportting and answer questions in my forum(tieba), my boss.:p

BTW, even most Chinese think that writting in Chinese here is impolite.....Just a few people don't obey the rule.→_→