Blaze black 2

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
S.Kumares
Blaze black 2

Post by S.Kumares » Tue May 19, 2015 8:55 pm

Hello guys, I'm playing blaze black 2 using drastic ds emulator patched version. I do have one issue regarding the rom. I couldn't go through the dragonspiral tower. I can't jump over the ramps. Please do advice me. Thanks

ericbazinga

Re: Blaze black 2

Post by ericbazinga » Wed May 20, 2015 10:40 am

S.Kumares wrote:Hello guys, I'm playing blaze black 2 using drastic ds emulator patched version. I do have one issue regarding the rom. I couldn't go through the dragonspiral tower. I can't jump over the ramps. Please do advice me. Thanks
1. Did you legitimately buy DraStic off Google Play?
2. Can you do these things in the actual game (i.e. on a real DS)?

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

huckleberrypie

Post by huckleberrypie » Wed May 20, 2015 10:47 am

ericbazinga wrote:
S.Kumares wrote:Hello guys, I'm playing blaze black 2 using drastic ds emulator patched version. I do have one issue regarding the rom. I couldn't go through the dragonspiral tower. I can't jump over the ramps. Please do advice me. Thanks
He mentioned that he's using the patched version, so yeah, he appropriated it.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Wed May 20, 2015 12:54 pm

huckleberrypie wrote:
ericbazinga wrote:
He mentioned that he's using the patched version, so yeah, he appropriated it.
I'm sorry, but I don't know what you mean by 'appropriated'. Could you explain please?

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

TkSilver

Post by TkSilver » Wed May 20, 2015 2:50 pm

If you are using a patched version of drastic please read this following exerpt from the Faqs.
Exophase wrote:Q: Hey! Game X doesn't work! (And maybe it even worked before!) Fix it!
A: Before reporting that a game doesn't work make sure that you're using the latest version. Load the app listing in the play store and confirm that the version it says is the same as the version that's displayed on the menu screen. New versions often fix bugs. In unusual cases a game could even have been working but stopped working due to the date (versions before 2.1.6.2a had this problem). And if you're using a version you didn't pay for that isn't the demo, please don't bother us with questions. They're broken on purpose.
ericbazinga wrote:I'm sorry, but I don't know what you mean by 'appropriated'. Could you explain please?
Taking something for personal use, generally without the owner's permission. Or an allocation of funds for some special purpose.
I have always found it funny that the US congress has a comity dedicated to stealing funds from the people of the US or it's name can be interpreted that way.

huckleberrypie

Post by huckleberrypie » Fri May 22, 2015 10:51 am

By appropriated I meant pirated, so yeah.

Mariah.

Post by Mariah. » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:01 pm

I have the exact same issue with the game!
This problem is super annoying because I have no way of getting to the legendary Pokemon

Ps. I have purchased the drastic emulator from the playstore

dsattorney

Post by dsattorney » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:58 pm

Try downloading the beta. Maybe that bug got fixed. I want to help you more, but I can't because I haven't played BW2 or any other version like BB2.
OBJECTION!

SSDazlaa

Post by SSDazlaa » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:33 am

has anyone found a fix for this yet? I have the paid version of drastic, it really ruined the game for me that I can't get 4 legendary pokemon due to those ramps?

SSUPII

Post by SSUPII » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:09 am

SSDazlaa wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:33 am
has anyone found a fix for this yet? I have the paid version of drastic, it really ruined the game for me that I can't get 4 legendary pokemon due to those ramps?
What ramps are you talking about?
TETRIS FRIENDS IS DEAD
Spoiler!
Here is a good boy!
ImageImage
Spoiler!
Another good boy!ImageImage