Why??

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
Dragonbax196
Why??

Post by Dragonbax196 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:04 am

I think Exophase should develop this emu free and one donate version(like Ppsspp emu) because i have some friends is poor, they don't have enough money to buy DraStic!

Jay Haru

Re: Why??

Post by Jay Haru » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:14 am

Dragonbax196 wrote:I think Exophase should develop this emu free and one donate version(like Ppsspp emu) because i have some friends is poor, they don't have enough money to buy DraStic!
I would be quite frank and say what you think does not really matter. It is his code to begin with and he has the choice on whether to charge poeple or not.
There are other ways to get drastic(cracked) but don't expect that these forums will help them. I think it is only fair that if you didn't pay, you can't expect support.
Exo did say that maybe at some point he will go on with new projects and make the source open but until then, its his to do as he pleases. We understand that devs sometimes need funding and wether it comes from selling or donating is up to them.
Take note that I am poor as well coming from a 3rd world country but as I wanted to support the dev, I did what I had to do.
Behold my mighty

Howdareme

Post by Howdareme » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:21 am

Sorry dude, but I'm sure if Exo wanted to so this, he would of done it already.

akutasame94

Post by akutasame94 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:05 am

I'd rather say he makes a free version with ads, and this version without ads. Simple as that. But not for poor people only, like I said my country is disabled from paying on google play, for now...

dbrof

Post by dbrof » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:10 am

If your friends were so poor that can not afford even 8$,they should just find some work and work hard earn money.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:12 am

akutasame94 wrote:I'd rather say he makes a free version with ads, and this version without ads. Simple as that. But not for poor people only, like I said my country is disabled from paying on google play, for now...
So is my country. What I did was purchase a 10usd google gift card (for 12 usd), created a temporary us gmail account, placed my overpriced giftcard, bought DraStic. Its not the most honest but that's the way I can pay. As I always say, if you wanted, there's always a way, if not, there's always excuses.
Behold my mighty

Huntereb

Post by Huntereb » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:43 am

I don't think he's gonna change his mind on the price anytime soon, considering how many copies they've sold at $8. Hell, they've made so much money on this thing, I don't know how much Google dips into their profits, but at the price it's selling for it can't be too much of a hassle on them.

A bit off the point there, but if they made the emulator free right now, what would people like me be like after paying?

slamandar

Post by slamandar » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:17 pm

Huntereb wrote:I don't think he's gonna change his mind on the price anytime soon, considering how many copies they've sold at $8. Hell, they've made so much money on this thing, I don't know how much Google dips into their profits, but at the price it's selling for it can't be too much of a hassle on them.

A bit off the point there, but if they made the emulator free right now, what would people like me be like after paying?
you're absolutely right
Sorry if my English is bad, I'm French !

Howdareme

Post by Howdareme » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:46 pm

+1

Gamepad

Post by Gamepad » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:53 pm

Topic creator,

Did you ever use gpSP? It was an amazing emulator. If you did enjoy that emu, then show your thanks and PAY the 8 bucks for DraStic; probably the best emulator I ever saw on Android.