Fixing corrupted pokemon files

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
WestOver
Fixing corrupted pokemon files

Post by WestOver » Wed May 22, 2019 10:49 am

Hello everyone so I have found how to fix a corrupted files for emulator's. So the issue is you maybe been cheating or changing the time or for some reason the file got corrupted.. So here is how to fix it weather for leaf green ,fire red , Ruby saffire , emerald, diamond ,pearl, black and white version you name it. So here is how to fix the file so the the rom is most likely corrupted so just copy the ROM file paste it in another location. Start the new from from the emulator load the save state or copy the save state if using it on Windows to the new file section. attention if you copy into eh same file as the older file it will say Copy Pokemon - Black Version.zip so all you have to do is change the save state file name to match the rom file name. So from here load the save state and now you need to save in the game. Not the save state. Now reset the game and here you go you no longer see the blue screen saying the file is not corrupted and now you can play the game. Also remember to load the game from the new rom

dsattorney

Re: Fixing corrupted pokemon files

Post by dsattorney » Wed May 22, 2019 12:42 pm

That's nice and all, but you posted for approval twice on a dead thread. And you also submitted this topic for approval.
WAIT, dang it.
OBJECTION!

WestOver

Re: Fixing corrupted pokemon files

Post by WestOver » Wed May 22, 2019 1:26 pm

I couldn't find any info on this anywhere so I had found this by my self and I felt it was better to post this everywhere for people to see and not have to delete there beloved games and start from the begining and help peope in the future.