Invalid License Issues (troubleshooting inside)

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
AOS4239NQBM
Re: Invalid License Issues (troubleshooting inside)

Post by AOS4239NQBM » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:39 am

AOS4239NQBM wrote:Hello. i just bought the drastic emulator from google play store this morning. but i cant use it as it says error 736. i had tried all the available instruction in 'help', still not working. uninstalled, clear data and cache for both play servicr and google play store, reinstall still no go. anyone knows what should i do to be able to use it? thank you.
nvm made it work by uninstalling magisk, thanks.

Yussuf

Post by Yussuf » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:21 pm

Hello, im from brunei, the drastic is not showing in the play store, i want to use this Emulator,
I have played using drastic before, and it's good, fast and better than any other nds apps
I have download several drastic from the website, and it keeps asking about the license, is it possible to purchase the license since it's not showing on the play store

RibShark

Post by RibShark » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:33 pm

I bought DraStic today from the Play Store and I'm getting error 738 when I try to launch it. I've tried all the suggestions in this thread and nothing has fixed it. I understand that piracy sucks, especially for small developers/companies, but DRM like this only serves to harm the end user as this thread shows. I completely understand why you would not want to remove it though and I respect that decision. Regardless of that, I would be happy if someone could try and help me fix this error so I can use the app I purchased.

RibShark

Post by RibShark » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:29 am

Solved it, the issue was that I had multiple Google accounts and DraStic was only using one of them (the one that hadn't bought it) to verify the license. Removing the other account and rebooting fixed this, and then I could re-add the account.
Exophase: can you make it so that DraStic checks every Google account for a valid license?

NarutoUzumaki

Post by NarutoUzumaki » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:33 am

Hello,

Yesterday I downloaded Avatar the last Airbender and played it on Drastic, but eventually the DS crashed, so I had to load from the front. When I did, it crashed again. Today I downloaded a new Rome, also from Avatar and it crashed again. My phone version is 8.0.0 and my phone is the Samsung Galaxy J6

NarutoUzumaki

dsattorney

Post by dsattorney » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:27 am

1st, do not bump threads.
2nd, what does this have to do with the thread title?
I suggest you go and make a new thread.
OBJECTION!

skcats

Post by skcats » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:45 pm

hi,

i bought the app on an old phone that's now been deactivated for over a year. i've been using it with no problem until it crashed today and i got a 3244 license error. does anyone know how to get around this? the phone hasn't been connected to the internet in a long time and no apps have updated, and being connected usually isn't an option when I'm using it.

SSUPII

Post by SSUPII » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:21 pm

skcats wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:45 pm
hi,

i bought the app on an old phone that's now been deactivated for over a year. i've been using it with no problem until it crashed today and i got a 3244 license error. does anyone know how to get around this? the phone hasn't been connected to the internet in a long time and no apps have updated, and being connected usually isn't an option when I'm using it.
Error 3244 means internal error in Google Play.
You said that the phone had no internet for over a year. If I remember correctly in another discussion I read that Drastic can be offline for around a year, then it needs to check the license again.

I don't think there is any other way to fix this then connecting to the internet, letting Google Play update and checking the Drastic license again
TETRIS FRIENDS IS DEAD
Spoiler!
Here is a good boy!
ImageImage
Spoiler!
Another good boy!ImageImage