Autosave history

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
giceriusz
Autosave history

Post by giceriusz » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:54 am

Hi everybody! :-)
I've bought DraStic a few days ago and I love it. I have a question tough- is there a way to turn on the autosave history or something like that?
I turned on autosaving every 5 minutes and turned on the option that says 'savestate owerwrite needs confirmation', but I can see only one autosave and it is being overwritten every 5 minutes.

I believe that it is working as intended, but I would like to have a history of at least a few of the last autosaves per game, maybe there is a way to change the naming convention of the autosave files using a datetime as a part of the name?

If it is not a possibility in the current version how would I go about making a feature request? Would it be something anyone esle would like to see? Or is there something I'm missing?
I tried to search the forum, but I was unable to find anythingnlike that. One thing that was a similar request was a topic about history of quicksaves. That would work too, but I think the history of autosaves would be more convinient.

SSUPII

Re: Autosave history

Post by SSUPII » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:08 pm

Sorry, but this feature is not implemented in Drastic. It will be useful if it was.
TETRIS FRIENDS IS DEAD
Spoiler!
Here is a good boy!
ImageImage
Spoiler!
Another good boy!ImageImage