Sonic Colors DS Cheats

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
MarioSonicFan17
Sonic Colors DS Cheats

Post by MarioSonicFan17 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:32 am

I have a serious problem with cheats whenever I'm playing Sonic Colors DS. A lot of times, the game will freeze on a white screen and I have to figure out which cheats are causing the problems. It's too frequent and it breaks the pace of the game. And it isn't fair, either. Can you please tell me what's going on and how I can deal with this? Thank you in advance.

Platybus

Re: Sonic Colors DS Cheats

Post by Platybus » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:37 pm

MarioSonicFan17 wrote:And it isn't fair, either.
:D

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:46 pm

Platybus wrote:
MarioSonicFan17 wrote:And it isn't fair, either.
:D
Yeah, wasn't quite sure how to respond to that either.
Behold my mighty

kaikun97

Post by kaikun97 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:11 am

MarioSonicFan17 wrote:I have a serious problem with cheats whenever I'm playing Sonic Colors DS. A lot of times, the game will freeze on a white screen and I have to figure out which cheats are causing the problems. It's too frequent and it breaks the pace of the game. And it isn't fair, either. Can you please tell me what's going on and how I can deal with this? Thank you in advance.
If you have multiple cheats enabled, that can cause possible conflicts and game crashes because the cheats modify the memory, of which may be required by other cheats. Unfortunately this is the case for some games and you'll have to not combine some cheats with others.