DraStic Glitch Repository

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
ZAD-Man
Re: DraStic Glitch Repository

Post by ZAD-Man » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:49 pm

DraStic Version: r2.5.0.3a
Game:Lost in Blue 2
Glitch description and how to replicate: Whenever I enter the swamp with both characters, the game kicks me out to the main DraStic screen. Entering as just the girl produces no problems. I have only tried this while playing as the girl - I do not know if the same would occur while play as the boy.
Copy of savestate or ingame save: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6JSz ... kJOSkJoNnc
Slot 1 and 4 (I believe) have a save state right next to the swamp entrance with both characters.

Nidrax

Post by Nidrax » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:46 pm

Game: Pokémon Black

Glitch description and how to replicate: visual glitch that occurs when entering a building or battle starting while in fast forward mode.
https://puu.sh/sts0h/bece1159ca.jpg

Copy of savestate or ingame save:
https://www.mediafire.com/download/sc77mr4if3wvh3j

olalf

Post by olalf » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:34 am

Game: pokemon black
Glitch description and how to replicate: my character is goin to the left the whole time and i cant stop it
Copy of savestate or ingame save: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qg49u6t4e7tm2 ... 0.dss?dl=0

bernimas1

Post by bernimas1 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:49 pm

Hello I have recently started playing again Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky and I have happened to come across a very serious bug. The version of the app that I am using is r2.5.0.3a (the newest i purchased from the Play Store). Here is how to reproduce the bug in the savestate:

First of all, I have no outlaw missions available on the boards (which is I had never seen before).

I take more than one mission to complete from the other board, some of them take place at the same dungeon.

This is where it gets odd: You accept multiple missions from the same dungeon and you proceed to complete them by the time you are done and you get the rewards from the mission your client may have no sprite and in the text window appear as another pokemon or the game freezes when you skip the text. It sometimes get the pokemon correctly and the sprite still be there but it ends up freezing anyways.

The DraStic Menu keeps working but you get no response from the screen.

Here is the savestate: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bzowa ... DVhb3pZcEU

I hope you can work with this and sorry for the trouble :)

Weegee

Post by Weegee » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:20 pm

DraStic Version: Latest (r2.5.0.3a)
Game: Dragon Quest Monsters 2 ("DQMJ2")
Glitch description and how to replicate: There are multiple areas that crash the game when you get close to them and try to render them in the top room. Go upstairs and hold the L button to look left, and you will crash because you're next to an object that will crash the game when rendered close up. However, if you don't look left and you go up to the front of the ship and look back at the area that crashes the game when rendered, it doesn't crash because you're not close to it. Weird! I'm going to continue playing it and finding oddities like this.
Copy of savestate or ingame save: Attached file
Attachments
5821 - Dragon Quest Monsters - Joker 2 (U)_9.dss
(2.07MiB)Downloaded 960 times

huckleberrypie

Post by huckleberrypie » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:46 pm

DraStic Version: 2.5.0.3a
Game: Monster Trucks DS
Glitch description and how to replicate: Trucks on the top screen still show up even when going back to the main menu. To reproduce this, start a new race, press Start to pause, then Select to go back to the menu. You should see the trucks from the race overlapping the logo. This is pretty much the exact same issue on Desmume and out of curiosity I decided to try it out on Drastic.

Anona

Post by Anona » Mon May 08, 2017 9:50 am

Hi how i use (Hold R)?

dsattorney

Post by dsattorney » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:21 pm

Be more clear please.
OBJECTION!

NeroMaverick

Post by NeroMaverick » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:46 pm

Game: Lost Magic (US)
Glitch description and how to replicate:
The bounding box around monsters and/or Issac, as well as the circle that appears when selecting monsters and/or Issac does not appear. This makes it very difficult to play as you don't know who is selected when moving.

It's a guess but I believe this may be a layering issue.

huckleberrypie

Post by huckleberrypie » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:52 am

DraStic version: 2.5.0.4a
Game: National Geographic - Panda (U)
Glitch description and how to replicate: On certain occasions the green time and date bar on the top screen would appear garbled. This shows up once you have named your first panda and completed the tutorial level.