Pokemon Black 2 Hang / Save state problem.

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
pokemonmaster
Pokemon Black 2 Hang / Save state problem.

Post by pokemonmaster » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:18 am

System : Samsung S4 (Snapdragon)
Running on 2.1.2a
Game: Pokemon Black 2 US

1st Problem:

Been playing the game very well, absolutely no lag whatsoever.
However a major problem is whenever I enter the pokemon menu (to see which of the 6 pokemon i have) it hangs. It only hangs when accessed from outside of battle. This includes when I want to switch pokemon positions outside battle, when i want to give my pokemon my items to hold, etc. The hang occurs after i exit from the pokemon page. Audio hangs as well. However this problem doesn't occur when i access my pokemons inside battle.

I have countered this problem by having to transfer my pokemon save to a emulator on my computer to do such tasks. Hence i believe that it is unlikely to be a problem with the rom.

2nd Problem:

In the save states, we are given 5 save states slot. I am able to save states to all 5 slots.
However a main problem is when i am loading, it does not correspond to the save state i have chosen.
This is how it looks like

1 2 3 4 5

When I want to load save state 1, the emulator loads save state 2. When I load save state 2 the emulator loads save state 3. So on and so forth.

Thank you :D

Overall the app is way better than any of the current ones available on market. Thank you for such a great app.

efams

Re: Pokemon Black 2 Hang / Save state problem.

Post by efams » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:43 am

pokemonmaster wrote:System : Samsung S4 (Snapdragon)
Running on 2.1.2a
Game: Pokemon Black 2 US

1st Problem:

Been playing the game very well, absolutely no lag whatsoever.
However a major problem is whenever I enter the pokemon menu (to see which of the 6 pokemon i have) it hangs. It only hangs when accessed from outside of battle. This includes when I want to switch pokemon positions outside battle, when i want to give my pokemon my items to hold, etc. The hang occurs after i exit from the pokemon page. Audio hangs as well. However this problem doesn't occur when i access my pokemons inside battle.

I have countered this problem by having to transfer my pokemon save to a emulator on my computer to do such tasks. Hence i believe that it is unlikely to be a problem with the rom.

2nd Problem:

In the save states, we are given 5 save states slot. I am able to save states to all 5 slots.
However a main problem is when i am loading, it does not correspond to the save state i have chosen.
This is how it looks like

1 2 3 4 5

When I want to load save state 1, the emulator loads save state 2. When I load save state 2 the emulator loads save state 3. So on and so forth.

Thank you :D

Overall the app is way better than any of the current ones available on market. Thank you for such a great app.
patch the rom

clickclack

Post by clickclack » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:47 pm

Switching from a clean to patched rom will fix the freeze issues.

Lordus

Post by Lordus » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:28 am

pokemonmaster wrote:When I want to load save state 1, the emulator loads save state 2. When I load save state 2 the emulator loads save state 3. So on and so forth.
This is also a problem that can happen in a cracked version of the app.