Wii to Emulator possible?

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Weegee
Wii to Emulator possible?

Post by Weegee » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:21 pm

Inb4 we don't know how wireless works.

I know that emu-emu and ds-emu don't work.
But I've never seen anyone ask about connecting Wii games, like Pokemon Ranch or CCEoT, to an emulator. Is it possible? If not, is it possible to connect a flashcart with a game on it to Wii games?

ericbazinga

Re: Wii to Emulator possible?

Post by ericbazinga » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:01 pm

Weegee wrote:Inb4 we don't know how wireless works.

I know that emu-emu and ds-emu don't work.
But I've never seen anyone ask about connecting Wii games, like Pokemon Ranch or CCEoT, to an emulator. Is it possible? If not, is it possible to connect a flashcart with a game on it to Wii games?
I'm not sure whether you're asking if DraStic can or could connect to a real Wii or Dolphin Emulator, or if a flashcard will work with the Wii. If it's the latter, yes, it does work. But there is no wireless function, multiplayer or online, for DraStic just yet.

(It would be cool to add that connecting-to-Wii function in the future, though. Mainly just because it'd be cool to work with the Dolphin team. XD)

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Fefo

Re: Wii to Emulator possible?

Post by Fefo » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:58 am

You can connect to a real GameCube in Dolphin ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG9esDpTuPA ), so maybe DS-Dolphin works. Cross-emu should be just a fancy multiplayer, so same problems.
BE ATTITUDE FOR ENGRISH