Castlevania Down of Sorrow - Little problem.

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
Wolfgang
Castlevania Down of Sorrow - Little problem.

Post by Wolfgang » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:14 pm

Hi! am new here, and i have a little problem with this great game, my problem is when i put the Option/Library... in the screen appear a lot of character, is posible fix that? how? see the image pls... in advance thank so much.
Attachments
01.jpg
01.jpg (246.63KiB)Viewed 11544 times

Steak_Typhoon

Re: Castlevania Down of Sorrow - Little problem.

Post by Steak_Typhoon » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:19 pm

Your first problem is you're playing in French, you should fix that first, then worry about sprite glitches.
Steak Typhoon: The most delicious natural disaster.

Wolfgang

Post by Wolfgang » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:55 pm

Steak_Typhoon wrote:Your first problem is you're playing in French, you should fix that first, then worry about sprite glitches.

Then, only with roms in English will not appear that errors, or also influences the language options of the emulator?

Wolfgang

Post by Wolfgang » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:45 pm

I change lenguage options to English in the emulator and download a rom in English but i have the same problem. Here a screen.
Attachments
Screenshot_20170224-232553.png
Screenshot_20170224-232553.png (673.98KiB)Viewed 11518 times

TkSilver

Post by TkSilver » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:54 am

It has nothing to do with the language selection. It is a known bug that has been around for at least as long as I have owned drastic. (Was one of the first games I played)

It is on the long list of things to improve and Exo and Lordus (if it involves the ui for android) will probably fix it at some point as long as it does not break something more critical.

Wolfgang

Post by Wolfgang » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:20 am

TkSilver wrote:It has nothing to do with the language selection. It is a known bug that has been around for at least as long as I have owned drastic. (Was one of the first games I played)

It is on the long list of things to improve and Exo and Lordus (if it involves the ui for android) will probably fix it at some point as long as it does not break something more critical.
Oh i see, well i will have to wait someday fix this problem, thank man for the info. ; )

Steak_Typhoon

Post by Steak_Typhoon » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:19 pm

Wolfgang wrote:
Steak_Typhoon wrote:Your first problem is you're playing in French, you should fix that first, then worry about sprite glitches.

Then, only with roms in English will not appear that errors, or also influences the language options of the emulator?
I was just kidding about the French language, you see, I'm British.
Steak Typhoon: The most delicious natural disaster.