Cracked version download from wiki?

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
Vegito72
Cracked version download from wiki?

Post by Vegito72 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:11 am

So I googled "drastic wiki" after buying drastic (which was today) and wikia has a download to a cracked version of drastic. I don't know if anyone knew this but the link is http://emulation-general.wikia.com/wiki/DraStic

TkSilver

Re: Cracked version download from wiki?

Post by TkSilver » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:40 am

That is one of the really old and kinda broken (on purpose) version and is honestly not hard to find at all if you google.

DraStic does not have an official or even an unofficial wiki. Exo also dose not really want a compatibility list also for reasons.

kaikun97

Post by kaikun97 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:38 am

Seeing how Exophase is named in this Wiki page, I don't think the author (or whoever made any edits to it) likes him very much. Any official wiki would be a mediawiki based setup anyway possible as part of this forum if it had an official one.

huckleberrypie

Post by huckleberrypie » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:13 am

Not to mention that they encourage and/or condone warez in that site, offering links to cracked payware emulators amongst other things.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:18 pm

huckleberrypie wrote:Not to mention that they encourage and/or condone warez in that site, offering links to cracked payware emulators amongst other things.
oddly enuf, you are the source of the wiki... or at least, the link below that wiki page is a thread you made...

also the pirated copy link is gone
Behold my mighty

huckleberrypie

Post by huckleberrypie » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:41 am

Jay Haru wrote:
huckleberrypie wrote:Not to mention that they encourage and/or condone warez in that site, offering links to cracked payware emulators amongst other things.
oddly enuf, you are the source of the wiki... or at least, the link below that wiki page is a thread you made...

also the pirated copy link is gone
I did contribute and add some fluff to account for changes made in later revisions, but other than that I care little about the cracked versions anyway since there's no use for me to have one.

Muqries

Post by Muqries » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:17 pm

They hacked using Lucky Pathcher :D
Agumon Warp Shinka

Vegito72

Post by Vegito72 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:45 pm

Muqries wrote:They hacked using Lucky Pathcher :D
They must feel really edgy for using an app people use for pewdiepie tuber simulator