그래픽 오류도 많고

dbrof

Re: 좋은 앱 잘쓰겠습니다

Post by dbrof » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:39 am

english please...

Huntereb

Post by Huntereb » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:06 am

Something about Battery consumption and graphical glitches is what I pulled from Google Translate.

Is this an English only forum?

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:34 am

Huntereb wrote:Something about Battery consumption and graphical glitches is what I pulled from Google Translate.

Not explicitly but it is the common language. If my rough korean is correct he says that the emu is a battery hog and has lots of glitches....
Behold my mighty

AsHperson

Post by AsHperson » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:35 am

Jay Haru wrote:
Huntereb wrote:Something about Battery consumption and graphical glitches is what I pulled from Google Translate.

Not explicitly but it is the common language. If my rough korean is correct he says that the emu is a battery hog and has lots of glitches....
Sounds right to me lol.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:36 am

AsHperson wrote:
Jay Haru wrote:

Sounds right to me lol.
Haha, well... speak of the obvious and all. Just in another language
Behold my mighty

OfflineGamer

Post by OfflineGamer » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:46 am

Well wouldn't most emulators drain the battery faster than normal anyway. I mean you are using the screen and playing a game with it so unless you want to just leave your phone in your pocket and never use it then battery drain is pretty normal. Also helps to know what ROM you're running since a lot of phone's stock ROM uses a lot more RAM which in turn drains the battery.

Also its great that the emu is optimized to run really well although i'm hoping in later updates the battery drain is optimized a little.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:59 am

OfflineGamer wrote:Well wouldn't most emulators drain the battery faster than normal anyway. I mean you are using the screen and playing a game with it so unless you want to just leave your phone in your pocket and never use it then battery drain is pretty normal. Also helps to know what ROM you're running since a lot of phone's stock ROM uses a lot more RAM which in turn drains the battery.

Also its great that the emu is optimized to run really well although i'm hoping in later updates the battery drain is optimized a little.
Well, ALL emulators are resource hogs. It is especially true when you start adding bells and whistles. But on its core, it needs those resources since it tries to emulate how the hardware of the original does it. And on top of that, it runs whatever software the hardware uses. I at most think battery on drastic can be optimized at 10% of what it is now since nds is one of the most difficult to emulate handhelds. Not that I think little of exo and lordus but I like to minimize expecation so I don't get too disappointed.
Behold my mighty

Howdareme

Post by Howdareme » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:08 am

This is why we need international forums.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:26 am

Howdareme wrote:This is why we need international forums.
Um... this is already an international forum, just that english is the main language. Its not like the community is thousands strong so we can get korean, chinese, japanese, etc. Language support...
Behold my mighty