Pokemon GO beta testing FINALLY comes to US!!!

Post whatever!
ericbazinga
Pokemon GO beta testing FINALLY comes to US!!!

Post by ericbazinga » Mon May 16, 2016 7:44 pm

I just want to let all Pokemon fans on this forum know that the Pokemon GO Beta testing is LIVE in the US. Well at least the sign-up part.
I've been looking forward to this for a while, and of course the second I found out, I signed up immediately. Now becomes the long and boring wait to see if I qualify... :P

The rest of the thread is for discussing Pokemon GO. And of course if things get off topic, so be it. :-)

Now get out there and catch some Pokemon! And when you're done, be sure to have fun here!

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Re: Pokemon GO beta testing FINALLY comes to US!!!

Post by Kyousuke753 » Tue May 17, 2016 12:04 am

Woke up and saw this...my jaws dropped in shock...WTF I signed up way before you and I still don't get access to BETA in Australia, because it wasn't guaranteed that's why I'm grumpy I want this app so badly...in my collection, but it's one of those exclusives that are hard to obtain...damn you Eric. (T_T) I'm really looking forward to this.

OOH I got an idea once you get the app on your phone extract it as .apk extension and give me link please?

EDIT- ROFLOL LMFAO I misread it that Eric had access to the app already...sorry didn't sleep till 7am, still half asleep in bed .
Last edited by Kyousuke753 on Tue May 17, 2016 12:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Tue May 17, 2016 12:06 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:OOH I got an idea once you get the app on your phone extract it as .apk extension and give me link please?
I think that's illegal. I dont know how to make apks anyway...

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Tue May 17, 2016 12:08 am

OMG it's easy to make .apk extension.

It wouldn't be illegal if it was really,really,really hard to get access too, plus it'll be fair game for both of us as we're BETA testers look at it that way.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Tue May 17, 2016 12:11 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:OMG it's easy to make .apk extension.

It wouldn't be illegal if it was really,really,really hard to get access too, plus it'll be fair game for both of us as we're BETA testers look at it that way.
I'm sorry, but I said no. I don't do illegal things

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Tue May 17, 2016 12:34 am

It's the waiting game then.

Mckenny87sj

Post by Mckenny87sj » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:36 am

This game can be cheated via fake GPS bro

TkSilver

Post by TkSilver » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:38 am

Mckenny87sj wrote:This game can be cheated via fake GPS bro
Nope, if you turn on mock location in android then the game will not load any pokemon, pokestops, or gyms.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:59 am

Story of my life.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:56 pm

LOL Pokemon GO works on my phone but I hardly play it because I have to walk outside.