Yo-Kai Watch anime <3

Post whatever!
Kyousuke753
Re: Yo-Kai Watch anime <3

Post by Kyousuke753 » Mon May 09, 2016 10:16 am

Actually never mind I gave up trying to force the Citra 3DS emu to work...on a seriously screwed up laptop...
Last edited by Kyousuke753 on Mon May 09, 2016 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Mon May 09, 2016 10:19 am

Messed up to the point it had to be sent to my cousins who are tech experts like hmm...5 times already because I keep messing up the system configuration and system properties and changing RAM even though it increases the risk of BOSD...this time if I mess it up anymore...it's a dead weight laptop...

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Mon May 09, 2016 12:12 pm

Kyousuke753 wrote:Messed up to the point it had to be sent to my cousins who are tech experts like hmm...5 times already because I keep messing up the system configuration and system properties and changing RAM even though it increases the risk of BOSD...this time if I mess it up anymore...it's a dead weight laptop...
I've messed up a laptop too, it's not fun.
I used to turn off my computer using the power button. Unbeknownst to me, every time I did that, it messed up the hard drive, slowing it down little by little until eventually the laptop wouldn't even turn on. I went into panic mode and tried to figure out what to do. Eventually I sent my laptop back to the manufacturer to be repaired. I lost all the files I had on it, but luckily I had backed up my files fairly recently and only lost one or two minor things.
And then there was the wait. It took a solid MONTH to get that thing back, and I was really bored. Thankfully I eventually did get it back, albeit reverted to factory settings and OS.

In short, don't mess with the advanced settings.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.