These games are unrecognizible

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Juan Vargas
These games are unrecognizible

Post by Juan Vargas » Sat May 07, 2016 6:45 pm

Hi! I've got this problem when I'm trying to play these two games, but when I try to play others, it can read them, I don't know what to do, anyone's got the same problem? and do you know how to fix it? thanks :) (I've already uncompressed the files into .nds format, and they are put onto SD card)

JeaneMaggie

Re: These games are unrecognizible

Post by JeaneMaggie » Sat May 07, 2016 7:05 pm

Did you try going to change options, advanced, and changing the ignore game card limit option?
No. No no no no no no.

Juan Vargas

Post by Juan Vargas » Sat May 07, 2016 7:39 pm

JeaneMaggie wrote:Did you try going to change options, advanced, and changing the ignore game card limit option?
No, I'm going to try it.

Juan Vargas

Post by Juan Vargas » Sat May 07, 2016 8:59 pm

JeaneMaggie wrote:Did you try going to change options, advanced, and changing the ignore game card limit option?
No, it's still not working :(

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Sat May 07, 2016 9:38 pm

HI JUAN VARGAS MY PROBLEM IS YOU DIDN'T PUT THOSE HUGE GIGANTIC PHOTOS INTO A SPOILER...and your avatar grabs Eric Bazinga's attention very clever...

AHEM I sent you a GMAIL on a fix for this JUAN VARGAS however DON'T tell anyone what I sent you in that GMAIL...if you listened to me JUAN VARGAS you will see these 2 screenshots taken from my phone when you load the 2 games you attempted to play. HAVE A GOOD DAY. :D
CLICK ON SPOILER JUAN VARGAS \/
Spoiler!
BEFORE:

AFTER KYOUSUKE753's FIX:
Last edited by Kyousuke753 on Sun May 08, 2016 12:37 am, edited 5 times in total.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Sat May 07, 2016 11:56 pm

Kyousuke753 wrote:I sent you a GMAIL on a fix for this JUAN VARGAS however DON'T tell anyone what I sent you in that GMAIL...if you listened to me JUAN VARGAS you will see these 2 screenshots taking from my phone when you load the 2 games you attempted to play. HAVE A GOOD DAY. :D
Spoiler!
BEFORE:

AFTER KYOUSUKE753's FIX:

Did you give him savestates or new ROMs or something? If he dumped the ROMs himself I guess they were bad dumps.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Sun May 08, 2016 12:04 am

ericbazinga wrote:Did you give him savestates or new ROMs or something? If he dumped the ROMs himself I guess they were bad dumps.
Since you're my good friend, I'll tell you. I simply directed him to a fix. THAT'S ALL MWUAHAHAHAHA >:) I DIDN'T BREAK ANY RULES SINCE IT WAS OUTSIDE OF THE FORUMS.

Also eric can you share your secret on how you add spoiler BB codes please...I don't know how to do it...(@_@)
Last edited by Kyousuke753 on Sun May 08, 2016 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Sun May 08, 2016 12:10 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:Also eric can you share your secret on how you add spoiler BB codes please...I don't know how to do it...(@_@)
I press 'spoiler' and put the text/images in... I dunno it just works for me

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Sun May 08, 2016 12:19 am

Thank you eric I understand how to put spoiler now.
Spoiler!
HAHAHAHA THE TEAM ROCKET GANG IS HERE TOO:
ERIC BAZINGA
KYOUSUKE753
JEANEMAGGIE

COINCIDENCE MUCH? :shock: