DON'T DO MULTIPLAYER PLEASE

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
Kyousuke753
DON'T DO MULTIPLAYER PLEASE

Post by Kyousuke753 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:11 am

Could you not implement or work on multiplayer please?
I think it is a huge waste of time and only a tiny % of the user-base are going to actually use it.
Last edited by Kyousuke753 on Mon May 02, 2016 4:45 am, edited 3 times in total.

ericbazinga

Re: About Multiplayer

Post by ericbazinga » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:23 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:Could you not implement or work on multiplayer please? I think it is a huge waste of time and only a tiny % of the userbase are going to actually use it...why? I was just on PPSSPP multiplayer on pc for Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and there was only 10 people playing...wtf. I did tell the host beforehand in chat I had cheats on to save time, the host said it's fine.

So I was able to join the group obviously they are gay-mers who played more then 5000 hours online. So we set out on a quest to hunt and slay a wyvern and it was a monster on their level to handle, my gear is for beginners.

So I just sat back and waited for them to kill it so I can carve it to get materials like skin, claws to make good weapons and armor out of it. 46 minutes later they finally killed it and I dashed over the dead wyvern to carve it. Then all of a sudden the host snapped at me and started going full rage mode in caps.

He wrote:
Why the f*ck do you have so much items when you just played for 46 minutes, stop cheating you noobish f*cking f*ggot...I played more then 5000 hours on my psp console and I want to continue playing online with the psp emu, so go f**k yourself if you're going to use cheats.

I wrote:
Is this coming from a gaymer who does nothing all day but plays Monster Hunter Freedom Unite 24/7 on the PPSSPP emu on his pc together with his ps/xbox controller?

He wrote:
I take pride in those 5000 hours I put into this game and that's why I hate sh*theads like you relying on cheats to play a simple game.

I wrote:
Okay good for you, nice to know your still a no life virgin who is married to his pc and the controller is the child.

He wrote:
If you don't like it get the f*ck out and go play some little kids game like Thomas the tank engine. I don't need f*ckheads here wasting my time, go on f*ck outta here now.

I wrote:
When did you become admin and start to boss people around? Did those 5000 hours of gameplay make you think you're on top of the world? Who do you think you are? you're just a disgusting gaymer addicted to Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and has nothing better to do.

He wrote:
I can play as much as I want so, I don't need a piece of sh*t like you to tell me.

I wrote:
I see why this game only has approximately 10 or lower users playing, because trash like you lurk on the internet acting like a self righteous f*ggot who has played more then 5000 hours and can't play alone so is addicted to playing with other people online too.

He wrote:
So you're still here you p*ece of sh*t, why don't you go hang yourself so I can play in peace?

I wrote:
So because there is no Admin you act like one? and you become a shark and bite new players just for using cheats? Well you need help and whichever mental hospital you broke out from I hope they find you and put you in a dark room and tie you up because you have anger issues.

I did say beforehand I'm new and still low rank so I'm using cheats to save time you even agreed and said yes it fine. So because you were struggling to kill the wyvern and pulled me into a high level quest that my weapon isn't good for, you go on a anger rampage and vent it out on me?

Is this why people try to avoid PPSSPP? because you will always go on a anger rampage and take it out on new players and it ruins their experience and defeats the whole purpose of playing as a team. This is why I don't even bother to look at the PPSSPP forums.
I didn't contribute because if that wyvern hits me I die in 1 hit and respawn back all the way to the spawn point which is annoying.

Seriously thank god I purchased Drastic the community is so much friendlier then here...I'm going to get a refund and get my money back from PPSSPP Gold because today I was having a good day and you ruined it. How can your two other buddies put up with your bullsh*t anyway? freaking disgusting trio to began with or speak.

After this I uninstalled PPSSPP emu from my pc and got rid of the online server program Tunngle...never again am I going to go back there...That was my 1st time playing that game online...I used to own a psp but play solo...until I stumbled upon this SOAB.

I was basically trolling him...but the main objective was to test my bluetooth controller with my pc and to see if the ppsspp emu lags on my sisters laptop which it didnt and ran at 60 fps for 2014 specs.

This guy was german so yeah very aggresive out of the blue...
I still want multipleyer, even if not many people are going to use it... I JUST WANT TO TRADE POKEMON DANGIT

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:26 am

Eric you know My Boy emulator in Google Play Store can connect via local Wifi one of you need you need to pay and host the app the rest can use the free versions to connect. I've tried it I traded my Torchic to my sister for her Treeko to test...

I SAY NO TO MULTIPLAYER I'M HUGELY AGAINST IT \O_O/.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:54 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:Eric you know My Boy emulator in Google Play Store can connect via local Wifi one of you need you need to pay and host the app the rest can use the free versions to connect. I've tried it I traded my Torchic to my sister for her Treeko to test...

I SAY NO TO MULTIPLAYER I'M HUGELY AGAINST IT \O_O/.
I know me and my friend use the app to play Pokemon together. We both started a playthrough of Ruby/Sapphire together using the app, with some special rules.
1) Both players have to be at the same point in the game while playing. This means they must have the same number of Gym badges.
2) Both players can only play at the same time.
3) No walkthroughs or cheats aside from fast-forward.
4) Both player has to use different versions. For example, I'm using Ruby while my friend is playing Sapphire.
I call it a Buddylocke!

I WANT TO TRADE POKEMON IN BLACK/WHITE
Last edited by ericbazinga on Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

TkSilver

Post by TkSilver » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:00 am

You can find new players on PPSSPP, you can find people who used to cheat in multiplayer even before ppsspp using cwcheat, you can find jerks everywhere on the internet, and as far as the ppsspp ad-hoc forum is a rough indicator there are quite a few players who play online.

A few small points people who cheat in multiplayer games will usually get flack from people who dislike cheats, or people who don't want to see multiplayer dominated by cheaters..... this is true no matter the multiplayer.

You escalated the situation with your own responses, you didn't have to fall to the same level of rude insulting behavior.

Henrik or Exo/Lordus or any other emulator dev has 0 control over the players who play using online capabilities, just like Sony dosen't control 13 year old call of duty kids who swear non stop over in game voice chat or Nintendo or Microsoft.

Sorry you had a bad experience.... but welcome to the internet where trolls and jerks roam.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:03 am

Acting tough behind a monitor is this becoming a thing now.
Last edited by Kyousuke753 on Sun May 01, 2016 10:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

TkSilver

Post by TkSilver » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:05 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:Acting tough behind a monitor is this becoming a thing now...so lame
Now? Where have you been for the past 2 decades? It has always been a thing.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:06 am

TkSilver wrote:You can find new players on PPSSPP, you can find people who used to cheat in multiplayer even before ppsspp using cwcheat, you can find jerks everywhere on the internet, and as far as the ppsspp ad-hoc forum is a rough indicator there are quite a few players who play online.

A few small points people who cheat in multiplayer games will usually get flack from people who dislike cheats, or people who don't want to see multiplayer dominated by cheaters..... this is true no matter the multiplayer.

You escalated the situation with your own responses, you didn't have to fall to the same level of rude insulting behavior.

Henrik or Exo/Lordus or any other emulator dev has 0 control over the players who play using online capabilities, just like Sony dosen't control 13 year old call of duty kids who swear non stop over in game voice chat or Nintendo or Microsoft.

Sorry you had a bad experience.... but welcome to the internet where trolls and jerks roam.
Speaking of trolls... That's my cue!

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:11 am

TkSilver wrote:
Kyousuke753 wrote:Acting tough behind a monitor is this becoming a thing now...so lame
Now? Where have you been for the past 2 decades? It has always been a thing.
I don't play COD, LOL and WOW.
Last edited by Kyousuke753 on Sun May 01, 2016 10:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

TkSilver

Post by TkSilver » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:11 am

If you want a good multiplayer experience (no matter the system or game) the best advice I can give is to play with a group you know and not with randoms. It does not have to be friends you know in person but at least talk to people online and get a feel for their personality before you have to deal with them for a length of time.

While this advice will not help in any mmorpg (except in amking parties and guilds) it should gice you a much better experience online in general.

Edit: then you also don't read anime site chat boxes either do you?