Post whatever!
Kyousuke753
Re: IM FEELING VERY HAPPY TODAY

Post by Kyousuke753 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:38 am

so you're a poke-weeb and I'm a digi-weeb -_-

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:00 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:ROFLOL yellow condom kinda reminds you of Kickass the movie where the mc was called green condom LOLS

Who?

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:27 am

Aaron Johnson is the guy in the green suit he got called green condom in a scene where he goes into a building and he sees a black guard and the guard says to him "who the fuck are you, green condom?" lols

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:37 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:Aaron Johnson is the guy in the green suit he got called green condom in a scene where he goes into a building and he sees a black guard and the guard says to him "who the fuck are you, green condom?" lols
Never seen that movie but that sounds pretty funny LOL

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:47 am

ericbazinga wrote:
Kyousuke753 wrote:Aaron Johnson is the guy in the green suit he got called green condom in a scene where he goes into a building and he sees a black guard and the guard says to him "who the fuck are you, green condom?" lols
Never seen that movie but that sounds pretty funny LOL
Well poke-man (you) JOKES. are you serious eric this movie is epic and fkn hilarious ur missing out get your head out of the poke-clouds. haha BTW your memes are spot on hilarious.