Apparently this week is Rocket Week...

Post whatever!
ericbazinga
Apparently this week is Rocket Week...

Post by ericbazinga » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:42 am

So apparently there's a thing called Rocket Week, which celebrates Team Rocket and all their "accomplishments". As a Team Rocket fanboy I am pretty happy (and also mad at myself that it took until Thursday to find this out).

But anyway, first things first!
(That felt good!)

Now, this thread is dedicated to random Pokemon-related BS. Have fun!

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Re: Apparently this week is Rocket Week...

Post by Kyousuke753 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:45 am

I realised your secret long ago :) I just can't get over those nightmares last night I was shaking like electricity and my dad just bumped into the wall and made a huge bang and I could feel a massive chill going down my spine I'm so fkn paranoid now

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:49 am

Do you know what I call my sister Eric? She loves Pokemon becuz they are cute...if I say it you might get upset.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:50 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:I realised your secret long ago :) I just can't get over those nightmares last night I was shaking like electricity and my dad just bumped into the wall and made a huge bang and I could feel a massive chill going down my spine I'm so fkn paranoid now
You were like...

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:53 am

Happy rocket week Eric :) and I'll keep what I call my sister who loves Pokemon a secret so u don't get upset.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:54 am

I just realised I posted in wrong thread.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:56 am

If your curious Eric then don't be butthurt when I say it okay?

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:21 pm

Kyousuke753 wrote:If your curious Eric then don't be butthurt when I say it okay?
Just tell me

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:17 pm

Okay I call my sister a Poke-weeb (pokemon addict+weaboo);becuz she loves cute Pokemon she also plays Pokemon emerald in her spare time.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:56 pm

Kyousuke753 wrote:Okay I call my sister a Poke-weeb (pokemon addict+weaboo);becuz she loves cute Pokemon she also plays Pokemon emerald in her spare time.

I have to admit cuteness is a factor when I rate Pokemon (not the only factor but still).
In case you're wondering here's how I rate Pokemon:
1) Cuteness/coolness- If it looks adorable or like a total powerhouse of awesomeness it rates high on my list.
2) Design- Is the design original and good? Pokemon like Klefki and Litwick are immediately disqualified when this factor comes into play.
3) Abilities- I know this depends on specific Pokemon, but if a Pokemon has a cool Ability that they're known for (for example Zorua and the Ability Illusion) that'll give them a few points in their favor.
4) Power- Probably the most important factor. If a Pokemon is weak it'll be lower on the list. Of course this doesn't eliminate them, so they can still make the top 10.