Drastic back up and running YAY

Post whatever!
Kyousuke753
Re: Drastic back up and running YAY

Post by Kyousuke753 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:20 am

1st one was in China Hong Kong I was on the rooftop of a high building and there was a chinese girl staring at me whenever I tried to get close she would disappear...things started to get distorted and later on she disappeared for real this time I looked everywhere for her but I couldn't find her I was starting to panic then on the 6th floor beneath the rooftop water starting appearing on the floor and it would stick to my legs I cleaned it up with a mop but then objects started flying towards me and they would stick to me like magnet I was so frightened I ran all the way down to the first floor and out of the building...the dream got distorted again I could see the chinese girl standing there staring at me still.

2nd dream after the first one. I was in my mom's room on the second floor there was a doll that would chase me and tug my leg I tried to shake it off and run back to my mum on the 1st floor I saw my mum sewing some clothes because she was working, I tried talking to my mum but she would ignore me and every time I go near the doll it would stare it me and chase me out of the room, I forced my way into the room and the doll was just hugging my leg so I dragged it when I saw a massive pile of cd's and dvd's I tried to uncover what was underneath the pile but the cd's and dvd's started to fly towards me and I was buried underneath...I screamed and wailed I could even feel my mouth moving as I was on my bed (reality) but there was no sound and then everything went blank.

3rd dream was that my family moved into a new house in the middle of the night and we all went and sat down in the living room...then suddenly everything went quiet until my mum noticed something and pointed at it ,it was the blinds they were being pushed in and made the shape of a body even though there was nothing there we all saw a shadow...then the shadow scrambled wildly around the living room and a vortex opened up on the window and wind strongly blew into the house and my sister and dad went disappeared only me and my mum left we had to do something, I somehow grabbed the thing and was able to compress it with my palms but it kept escaping from my grip and my mum was just sitting there yelling out to me but it was all silent...

Man 3 nightmares 1 after the other, this is why I hate horror so much I can't stand it, it's my biggest fear.
Last edited by Kyousuke753 on Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:23 am

I woke up all sweaty and was like wtf where did these nightmares come from I've never seen them before in my life and it's fkn scary not being able to move or scream even in a dream. Even as I was screaming in my dream I could feel my mouth move.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:41 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:I woke up all sweaty and was like wtf where did these nightmares come from I've never seen them before in my life and it's fkn scary not being able to move or scream even in a dream. Even as I was screaming in my dream I could feel my mouth move.
Yeah horror isn't my thing at all either.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:51 am

I'll forget about it soon if I watch enuf anime

JeaneMaggie

Post by JeaneMaggie » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Kyousuke753 wrote:I'll forget about it soon if I watch enuf anime
In that case never google "fnaf"
No. No no no no no no.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:24 pm

JeaneMaggie wrote:
Kyousuke753 wrote:I'll forget about it soon if I watch enuf anime
In that case never google "fnaf"
That's kind of obvious

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:31 pm

I've seen some YouTube videos of fnaf only creepy thing is foxy becus he can run around.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:31 pm

Hey Jeane :)

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:52 pm

Kyousuke753 wrote:I've seen some YouTube videos of fnaf only creepy thing is foxy becus he can run around.
No the creepy parts are the jumpscares.
(I considered posting a GIF of one but I want to remain your friend so I didn't.)

JeaneMaggie

Post by JeaneMaggie » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:15 pm

Kyousuke753 wrote:Hey Jeane :)
Hi! So, what'cha been up to?
ericbazinga wrote:
Kyousuke753 wrote:I've seen some YouTube videos of fnaf only creepy thing is foxy becus he can run around.
No the creepy parts are the jumpscares.
(I considered posting a GIF of one but I want to remain your friend so I didn't.)
The story...yeeeshh. The worst part... Is it normal to find some of those jumpscares hilarious?
No. No no no no no no.