IM FEELING VERY HAPPY TODAY

Post whatever!
Kyousuke753
IM FEELING VERY HAPPY TODAY

Post by Kyousuke753 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:17 am

My dad just said yes I can place the order on the new phone and the phone charger Jay Haru-sama suggested both are arriving next week I can't wait for it...even today was a bad day at work with my bitchy manager at least something good happen today.
Last edited by Kyousuke753 on Tue May 03, 2016 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

ericbazinga

Re: IM FEELING VERY HAPPY TODAY

Post by ericbazinga » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:02 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:My dad just said yes I can place the order on the new phone and the phone charger Jay Haru-sama suggested both are arriving next week I can't wait for it...even today was a bad day at work with my bitchy manager at least something good happen today.

for Jay Haru-sama <3
Cool

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:12 am

my sister has been watching pokemon for 3 nights... Pokemon Jirachi the wish maker, Pokemon 2000 the movie and Pokemon the rise of darkrai she purchased it from an asian film shop for 3 for $10...makes me want to watch pokemon dem memories...but I've missed so many series and bits I can't even catch up lols. I did make an attempt to watch all Dragonball Z series but only succeeded at Dragonball z super ep 57 subbed...my free time...

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:16 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:my sister has been watching pokemon for 3 nights... Pokemon Jirachi the wish maker, Pokemon 2000 the movie and Pokemon the rise of darkrai she purchased it from an asian film shop for 3 for $10...makes me want to watch pokemon dem memories...but I've missed so many series and bits I can't even catch up lols. I did make an attempt to watch all Dragonball Z series but only succeeded at Dragonball z super ep 57 subbed...my free time...
You should watch Pokemon the Movie 2000, its really good. Haven't seen the other two, so not sure what to tell you there.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:24 am

ericbazinga wrote:
Kyousuke753 wrote:my sister has been watching pokemon for 3 nights... Pokemon Jirachi the wish maker, Pokemon 2000 the movie and Pokemon the rise of darkrai she purchased it from an asian film shop for 3 for $10...makes me want to watch pokemon dem memories...but I've missed so many series and bits I can't even catch up lols. I did make an attempt to watch all Dragonball Z series but only succeeded at Dragonball z super ep 57 subbed...my free time...
You should watch Pokemon the Movie 2000, its really good. Haven't seen the other two, so not sure what to tell you there.
I think I recall seeing it long ago as my dad would randomly buy any cartoon dvd he finds when he buys his asian film to watch at home...AHH WAIT no iI remember 2 pink pokemon so it was definitely Pokemon Mewtwo vs mew movie. I watched it over and over

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:32 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:
ericbazinga wrote:
I think I recall seeing it long ago as my dad would randomly buy any cartoon dvd he finds when he buys his asian film to watch at home...AHH WAIT no iI remember 2 pink pokemon so it was definitely Pokemon Mewtwo vs mew movie. I watched it over and over
Ah Mewtwo Strikes Back. Ive seen that one too and its not that great. The soundtrack (over here in America at least) was shit and the moral wasnt good either. All in all the second one was way better

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:40 am

Ah Mewtwo Strikes Back. Ive seen that one too and its not that great. The soundtrack over here in America was shit and the moral wasnt good either. All in all the second one was way better

My response when eric-chan said that the 1st one wasn't great:
Last edited by Kyousuke753 on Sat May 07, 2016 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:45 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:
ericbazinga wrote:Ah Mewtwo Strikes Back. Ive seen that one too and its not that great. The soundtrack over here in America was shit and the moral wasnt good either. All in all the second one was way better
My response when eric-chan said that the 1st one wasn't great:

I just didn't like it. I don't hate it, it just isn't on my favorites list.
You REALLY need to hear the soundtrack, especially during the big fight scene between the Pokemon and the clones...

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:48 am

Meh when I was a kid any cartoon to me was "gold" I didn't pay much attention to the music but rather the action. :D

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:49 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:Meh when I was a kid any cartoon to me was "gold" I didn't pay much attention to the music but rather the action. :D
Yeah but I watched it this year and realized it was pretty terrible