My smartphone is ruined :(

Post whatever!
Kyousuke753
My smartphone is ruined :(

Post by Kyousuke753 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:04 am

My smartphone's charger port was damaged and it hasn't been able to charge for 3 nights. I've tried moving the cable in all sorts of ways to get it charging but the USB pin is bent...so this means I can't play Drastic until I get a new phone which is probs 2 weeks (Fk I hate waiting, I'm going die without DraStic). I got work tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to it because I know when I come home there is nothing to do besides DraStic which can't be played coz my smartphone is being a dick and not working.

A day without playing DraStic with my external controller is really depressing and boring...With DraStic and external controller I'm able to play Kingdom Hearts Recoded the High Res 3D rendering makes the Graphics shiny...DraStic has become a part of my life I just can't go a day without it and the feeling of something not working and having to wait for a new smartphone is draining. Can't replace the smartphone it's prepaid handset (Fk Telstra money hogs).

DraStic is the only thing that keeps me entertained now that I can't play, I do watch anime but losing interest in 3 secs because DraStic always pops up on my mind and plus dem grafics(did this on purpose), it's like something is missing in my life :roll: Coz I'm desperate to play DraStic I've already placed an order on a new smartphone thats now 5' inch screen also is quad core with 1GB RAM.

Exophase's, Lordus's and Jay Haru's response to this sad sack of shit post by an addicted gamer (me the poster Kyousuke753) :

the message in the image is directed to me the poster Kyousuke753

ericbazinga

Re: My smartphone is ruined :(

Post by ericbazinga » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:47 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:My smartphone's charger port was damaged and it hasn't been able to charge for 3 nights. I've tried moving the cable in all sorts of ways to get it charging but the USB pin is bent...so this means I can't play Drastic until I get a new phone which is probs 2 weeks (Fk I hate waiting, I'm going die without DraStic). I got work tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to it because I know when I come home there is nothing to do besides DraStic which can't be played coz my smartphone is being a dick and not working.

A day without playing DraStic with my external controller is really depressing and boring...With DraStic and external controller I'm able to play Kingdom Hearts Recoded the High Res 3D rendering makes the Graphics shiny...DraStic has become a part of my life I just can't go a day without it and the feeling of something not working and having to wait for a new smartphone is draining. Can't replace the smartphone it's prepaid handset (Fk Telstra money hogs).

DraStic is the only thing that keeps me entertained now that I can't play, I do watch anime but losing interest in 3 secs because DraStic always pops up on my mind and plus dem grafics(did this on purpose), it's like something is missing in my life :roll: Coz I'm desperate to play DraStic I've already placed an order on a new smartphone thats now 5' inch screen also is quad core with 1GB RAM.

Exophase's, Lordus's and Jay Haru's response to this sad sack of shit post by an addicted gamer (me the poster Kyousuke753) :

the message in the image is directed to me the poster Kyousuke753
Yeah that must suck. I don't really think any of us can live one day without our phones, either. I can't really think of any solution to your problem sorry. :-(

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:54 am

you know what else sucks? The order I placed on the new smartphone got rejected and if I want to purchase something with my own credit card I have to ask my father which is total BS...so I'm making a hard decision to wait next week (which is dumb becuz I have the money in my card now but can't spend it yet) but I usually sneak the order online and tell my dad the amount left...but my father keeps saying "OH YA GOTTA HELP PAY THE BILLS TOO"...me "WTF I PAY $100 FOR WIFI BILL each month" and I hardly get to spend my credit card...so what do you guys suggest? I take back my credit card from my father which he has no right to hold in the 1st place or wait next week for the money to roll in and place the order (more fkn waiting, grr I hate it)

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:55 am

hnnn, if you could actually get a battery charger then no need to fuzz over a new phone.

something like this:

if your phones battery is embedded then...
Behold my mighty

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:58 am

your right Jay=chan <3 thanks for the suggestion love you lots. But I'm not sure where to purchase that and my battery might not work with that.
Last edited by Kyousuke753 on Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:01 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:The smartphone charger post is damaged its not the battery or charger cable.
yes i know. the solution is for you to charge the battery without going to the usb port of the phone and that basically mean getting a battery charger like the one i posted. altho this only works if your phones battery can be removed from your phone.
Behold my mighty

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:01 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:you know what else sucks? The order I placed on the new smartphone got rejected and if I want to purchase something with my own credit card I have to ask my father which is total BS...so I'm making a hard decision to wait next week (which is dumb becuz I have the money in my card now but can't spend it yet) but I usually sneak the order online and tell my dad the amount left...but my father keeps saying "OH YA GOTTA HELP PAY THE BILLS TOO"...me "WTF I PAY $100 FOR WIFI BILL each month" and I hardly get to spend my credit card...so what do you guys suggest? I take back my credit card from my father which he has no right to hold in the 1st place or wait next week for the money to roll in and place the order (more fkn waiting, grr I hate it)
Looks like you're stuck between a rock and a hard place. Don't know what to tell you, as a kid whenever I had my DS taken away I just watched TV and waited patiently to get my DS back (I don't think smartphones or DraStic were things yet).

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:03 am

well yes it can be removed...please tell me where I can buy one of these...also please tell me it's in Australia...not gunna order from China anymore

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:04 am

ericbazinga wrote:
Kyousuke753 wrote:you know what else sucks? The order I placed on the new smartphone got rejected and if I want to purchase something with my own credit card I have to ask my father which is total BS...so I'm making a hard decision to wait next week (which is dumb becuz I have the money in my card now but can't spend it yet) but I usually sneak the order online and tell my dad the amount left...but my father keeps saying "OH YA GOTTA HELP PAY THE BILLS TOO"...me "WTF I PAY $100 FOR WIFI BILL each month" and I hardly get to spend my credit card...so what do you guys suggest? I take back my credit card from my father which he has no right to hold in the 1st place or wait next week for the money to roll in and place the order (more fkn waiting, grr I hate it)
Looks like you're stuck between a rock and a hard place. Don't know what to tell you, as a kid whenever I had my DS taken away I just watched TV and waited patiently to get my DS back (I don't think smartphones or DraStic were things yet).
That's how I used to be but I got sick of waiting and I can't stand not playing video games for 1 day it kills me. I was so happy when those days that Drastic worked with my external controller...but now phone battery is dead...RIP

I was this close to placing an order on the new smartphone but I held back...I can't decide

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:13 am

I apologise if this is topic is getting wacked...But do you guys think I should snatch back my credit card to myself while still paying wifi bill or wait next week...the order arrives in 7 days because Optus in Australia...I'm really keen to play DraStic so kinda hard to sleep with nothing to dream about...