[SOLVED] "Blow" does not work on Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Janingpower
[SOLVED] "Blow" does not work on Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Post by Janingpower » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:27 pm

Hi, i been stuck on the part where you have to play the flute by blowing on the mic but i tried everything it does not work. I blow on my top hole than the bottom non worked. I than turned the cheats on for "infinite blow" and still does not work. How am i suppose to get pass this?!

Thanks for reading

the_cake_is_a_lie

Re: "Blow" does not work on Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Post by the_cake_is_a_lie » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:02 pm

this problem has been noted and should be fixed soon :D

Tedfordg25

Post by Tedfordg25 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:33 pm

Hello. Um. First of all you're emulator if the best! I love it so much. But there is one thing that is not working for me and it really bothers me. I can't use the microphone on the legend of Zelda spirit tracks. The microphone works on other games like cooking mama and crash bandicoot. But I don't know why it doesn't work on The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks. I tried the cheat that says fake microphone press L or R to use and that doesn't work either please fix this issue I love this emulator so much can you please fix it. Please send me an email if your fix this problem please.

I have the same problem . When will it be fixed.

WalkThisWay

Post by WalkThisWay » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:27 am

How are you supposed to blow if I might ask? I tried Nintendogs and when I say their names they respond.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:48 am

I think you literally blow on the mic...
Behold my mighty

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:33 am

Today I fixed a bug that caused issues with the microphone emulation (power management registers to be specific), and we're going to push a release tomorrow that I'm hoping will fix the Zelda bug for people. I've only gotten a tester to test some of the cases where it's needed in Spirit Tracks, but I think there's a good likelihood it'll work everywhere. I'll be counting on you guys to test it when the release is out!

joffrey_growl

Post by joffrey_growl » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:44 am

Yeah! Very happy with this news! I wanted to play this game like forever, but the speed in other emulators just sucked too much. Finally started to play when this emulator came, but got stuck when I could not use the microphone... Can't wait for the update :)

WalkThisWay

Post by WalkThisWay » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:46 am

This is good news.

Tedfordg25

Post by Tedfordg25 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:46 am

This is great i will finally be able to finish the game.

nickycakes

Post by nickycakes » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:59 pm

Exophase wrote:Today I fixed a bug that caused issues with the microphone emulation (power management registers to be specific), and we're going to push a release tomorrow that I'm hoping will fix the Zelda bug for people. I've only gotten a tester to test some of the cases where it's needed in Spirit Tracks, but I think there's a good likelihood it'll work everywhere. I'll be counting on you guys to test it when the release is out!
Thanks so much, and happy to test if needed =)