really buged with Drastic

Post whatever!
spec
really buged with Drastic

Post by spec » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:27 pm

I hate that cheats won't work its a big hassle hooking it up to the computer and them they don't even work.
Why can't we just add cheats like other DSE

Jay Haru

Re: really buged with Drastic

Post by Jay Haru » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:18 am

spec wrote:I hate that cheats won't work its a big hassle hooking it up to the computer and them they don't even work.
You have the choice to go to other dse's if you can't wait for the devs to add the feature and then tell us how fas it runs your game. Instead of acting like a big crybaby, you can always refer to beansta if you want to really learn how to edit the cheats. This serves as a warning.

The devs are doing the best they can and they also have their lives to live so at least respect that it takes time.
Behold my mighty

spec

Post by spec » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:24 am

Jay Haru wrote:
spec wrote:I hate that cheats won't work its a big hassle hooking it up to the computer and them they don't even work.
You have the choice to go to other dse's if you can't wait for the devs to add the feature and then tell us how fas it runs your game. Instead of acting like a big crybaby, you can always refer to beansta if you want to really learn how to edit the cheats. This serves as a warning.

The devs are doing the best they can and they also have their lives to live so at least respect that it takes time.
I would go to other DSE if I could get a refund,
I've already searched on Google, looked at beansta stuff nothing helps me, I'll stop crying when you hop off the devs tit.
"Warning" lol worst that can happen; I get banned and make a new account :D :lol:

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:45 am

Suit yourself
Behold my mighty

acid

Post by acid » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:58 am

Must you always have an aggressive tone with everyone? These people bought the emulator, so they are customers. Customers deserve to be treated with respect. Business 101? I know you guys are volunteers or whatever, but you are also the voice of this product here in the forums from the minute you volunteered. Start acting like it.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:06 am

acid wrote:Must you always have an aggressive tone with everyone? These people bought the emulator, so they are customers. Customers deserve to be treated with respect. Business 101? I know you guys are volunteers or whatever, but you are also the voice of this product here in the forums from the minute you volunteered. Start acting like it.
Well, you're entitled to your opinion. And in any case, the concern isn't even about the app but the ops inability to add his cheats into the app. He started ranting not like a customer so I don't understand your business 101 unless you're one of them 'customer is always right' believers.

I say if dood worded his posts accordingly, then he would prolly get better results.
Behold my mighty

beansta

Post by beansta » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:16 pm

Last i checked i was right here. there are plenty of threads with my updated 'Usrcheat.dat' which adds correct headers for ROM hacks of pokemon games.
Devices running Android:

- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (CM12.1, overclocked, undervolted)
- Asus Nexus 7 2013 (Stock Marshmallow...to play Pokemon GO on...)
- Tenfifteen QW09 SmartWatch (Kitkat)
- Fujitsu Lifebook T4410 Touchscreen Laptop (Remix OS 3.0)

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:39 am

beansta wrote:Last i checked i was right here. there are plenty of threads with my updated 'Usrcheat.dat' which adds correct headers for ROM hacks of pokemon games.
Well, seems not everyone can be a beansta and thinks highly of themselves
Behold my mighty

kaikun97

Post by kaikun97 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:32 am

Jay Haru wrote:
beansta wrote:Last i checked i was right here. there are plenty of threads with my updated 'Usrcheat.dat' which adds correct headers for ROM hacks of pokemon games.
Well, seems not everyone can be a beansta and thinks highly of themselves
that being said however, even nds4droid supports adding cheatcodes

kaikun97

Post by kaikun97 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:34 am

Jay Haru wrote:
acid wrote:Must you always have an aggressive tone with everyone? These people bought the emulator, so they are customers. Customers deserve to be treated with respect. Business 101? I know you guys are volunteers or whatever, but you are also the voice of this product here in the forums from the minute you volunteered. Start acting like it.
Well, you're entitled to your opinion. And in any case, the concern isn't even about the app but the ops inability to add his cheats into the app. He started ranting not like a customer so I don't understand your business 101 unless you're one of them 'customer is always right' believers.

I say if dood worded his posts accordingly, then he would prolly get better results.
Ok, imagine Customer Support 101 instead then :P