help cheats dont work for pokemon volt white 2

Payment isn't optional. Support is for people who bought the app. Cracked APKs break on purpose.
moregaming
help cheats dont work for pokemon volt white 2

Post by moregaming » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:51 am

Hey guys im a noob at drastic so ive been playing pokemon volt white 2 and the cheats dont work its a xxx file every time i go to the cheats it says the memory and babala and i also got the drastic for a cracked apk sorry drastic makers so yea please help i want to get all of the pokemon also version of the game is v1.1 usa version helpp

Exophase

Re: help cheats dont work for pokemon volt white 2

Post by Exophase » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:03 am

No, you don't get help if you didn't pay for the emulator. Come back when you have.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:10 am

moregaming wrote:Hey guys im a noob at drastic so ive been playing pokemon volt white 2 and the cheats dont work its a xxx file every time i go to the cheats it says the memory and babala and i also got the drastic for a cracked apk sorry drastic makers so yea please help i want to get all of the pokemon also version of the game is v1.1 usa version helpp
At least this guy admitted to his crimes. :x

Hey, i've been thinking: what should be the punishment for using a cracked apk? Ban maybe?

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:15 pm

ericbazinga wrote:
moregaming wrote:Hey guys im a noob at drastic so ive been playing pokemon volt white 2 and the cheats dont work its a xxx file every time i go to the cheats it says the memory and babala and i also got the drastic for a cracked apk sorry drastic makers so yea please help i want to get all of the pokemon also version of the game is v1.1 usa version helpp

Hey, i've been thinking: what should be the punishment for using a cracked apk? Ban maybe?
just ignore them thats it. then we move the post to our sub forum of shame.

also... this guy's from my location on earth.
Behold my mighty

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:35 pm

Jay Haru wrote:
ericbazinga wrote:

just ignore them thats it. then we move the post to our sub forum of shame.

also... this guy's from my location on earth.
Can we rename the subforum that? The Subforum Of Shame? Seriously that's the perfect name for it. :P

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:17 am

Doesn't really fit in that subforum but it's better there than here I guess.