Lag on DraStic but no lag in DraStic Demo

Payment isn't optional. Support is for people who bought the app. Cracked APKs break on purpose.
thetiusanchronicle
Lag on DraStic but no lag in DraStic Demo

Post by thetiusanchronicle » Thu May 14, 2015 4:32 am

I downloaded DraStic Demo from the Play Store. Playing it with my Ipega controller was plain awesome and I did not expect to have such a smooth gameplay. Problem was I can't save the game and can't load save states and there was a 30 minute timer which were drawbacks of the Demo version.

So because I currently can't buy the paid version for reasons, I looked for a cracked copy of DraStic online and found one that actually works. But to my surprise, playing Pokemon Soul Silver was incredibly laggy, like the game skips audio and frames every second. The FPS and overall everything was just horrible and unplayable.

My phone probably is not the reason behind the lag. I run an Asus Zenfone 5 A502CG with an Intel Quad Core 1.2Ghz processor and 1GB of RAM.

The DEMO version I used was r2.3.0.2a while the CRACKED FULL version was r2.1.2a

Can anyone help or give any advice how to fix this? Or at least enlighten me on what's going on?

Exophase

Re: Lag on DraStic but no lag in DraStic Demo

Post by Exophase » Thu May 14, 2015 12:40 pm

What's going on is that that cracked version is ancient and didn't even support x86 devices natively. The only reason it works at all is because of Intel's ARM device emulation which results in something much less efficient. Had you tried to buy it (or even install the demo) back when this was the current version the Google Play store wouldn't have let you. Unless you circumvented that too.

This is an official forum made by the developers of the app. If we wanted to provide support to people who have no intention of paying we wouldn't have made the purchase price mandatory and you wouldn't need to use a cracked version to circumvent that. Please, show some respect.