DraStic has stopped problem HELP PLEASE

Payment isn't optional. Support is for people who bought the app. Cracked APKs break on purpose.
Ceminho
DraStic has stopped problem HELP PLEASE

Post by Ceminho » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:36 pm

Hello,
I have the newest DraStic DS crack but it doesn't work... it says ' DraStic has stopped'. Please can someone help me, I know i didn't paid but i really like DraStic what i have seen on youtube. I have a Samsung S5 with the newest update. And i have downloaded many roms for the ds and nothing worked what so ever. I really really really like to see an respond

Exophase

Re: DraStic has stopped problem HELP PLEASE

Post by Exophase » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:37 pm

I guess I need to change the name of this subforum and disallow normal members from making threads here because it's not clear enough. If you didn't pay for the app we're not here to help you. It's broken by design. If we wanted to make payment optional you wouldn't have needed to crack it in the first place.

Jay Haru

Re: DraStic has stopped problem HELP PLEASE

Post by Jay Haru » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:57 am

Ceminho wrote:Hello,
I have the newest DraStic DS crack but it doesn't work... it says ' DraStic has stopped'. Please can someone help me, I know i didn't paid but i really like DraStic what i have seen on youtube. I have a Samsung S5 with the newest update. And i have downloaded many roms for the ds and nothing worked what so ever. I really really really like to see an respond
Dunno what's more annoying, you saying you pirated an app or the fact that you had a gs5 and decided to pirate a comparatively cheaper app.
Behold my mighty