Tablet Compatability Query / Different Drastic Versions

Payment isn't optional. Support is for people who bought the app. Cracked APKs break on purpose.
Fiery Phoenix
Tablet Compatability Query / Different Drastic Versions

Post by Fiery Phoenix » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:58 pm

Hi

just upgraded my Samsung Tab 2 to a Tab 3.

I was running r2.1.2a on my Tab 2 - no problem at all, runs fast (GTA China Town Wars & Fifa 10)

However when I updated to the Tab 3. I updated Drastic as well to r2.1.6.2a and whilst the majority of the games run, GTA and Fifa are sloooooow and very choppy - audio and visual. I have amended the options and selected Multi-threaded 3D rendering, but makes no difference.

I thought having a newer tablet it would run even better - am I missing something blindingly obvious?

Any help would be appreciated

Jay Haru

Re: Tablet Compatability Query / Different Drastic Versions

Post by Jay Haru » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:30 pm

Fiery Phoenix wrote:Hi

just upgraded my Samsung Tab 2 to a Tab 3.

I was running r2.1.2a on my Tab 2 - no problem at all, runs fast (GTA China Town Wars & Fifa 10)

However when I updated to the Tab 3. I updated Drastic as well to r2.1.6.2a and whilst the majority of the games run, GTA and Fifa are sloooooow and very choppy - audio and visual. I have amended the options and selected Multi-threaded 3D rendering, but makes no difference.

I thought having a newer tablet it would run even better - am I missing something blindingly obvious?

Any help would be appreciated
Well for one you're using pirated version of the app... and another tab2 and 3 uses different socs.
Behold my mighty

Fiery Phoenix

Post by Fiery Phoenix » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:05 am

I used a version my friend sent me (who I assumed had paid)

Actually paid for it now on the Play Store (r2.2.1.2a) and Fifa and GTA run fine - tested the demo version out first beforehand to make sure

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:27 am

Fiery Phoenix wrote:I used a version my friend sent me (who I assumed had paid)

Actually paid for it now on the Play Store (r2.2.1.2a) and Fifa and GTA run fine - tested the demo version out first beforehand to make sure
Well, that's great. But really, the reason it was slow on tab3 was its not using the neon code which was used on tab2 and again its their socs. The newer version adressed that.
Behold my mighty